Rainmeter 2.2.0 Rev 1116
Rainmeter 2.2.0 Rev 1116 Ranking & Summary
Rainmeter 2.2.0 Rev 1116 description
Rainmeter 2.2.0 Rev 1116 comes as an advanced and high quality program that displays customizable skins, like memory and battery power, RSS feeds and weather forecasts, right on your desktop. Many skins are even functional: they can record your notes and to-do lists, launch your favorite applications, and control your media player - all in a clean, unobtrusive interface that you can rearrange and customize to your liking. Rainmeter is at once an application and a toolkit. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
- Rainmeter is the best known and most popular desktop customization program for Windows.
- Enhance your Windows computer at home or work with skins; handy, compact applets that float freely on your desktop. Rainmeter skins provide you with useful information at a glance. It's easy to keep an eye on your system resources, like memory and battery power, or your online data streams, including email, RSS feeds, and weather forecasts.
- Rainmeter is not just an application, it is a robust toolkit.
- Create and modify your own skins in a simple language that's easy to learn, with the help of the extensive documentation, getting started guide and skin tutorials. Skins call upon measures, a set of powerful built-in modules that do all the heavy lifting, and create interactive meters to display that information however you decide. In this way, Rainmeter brings productive innovation together with creative artistry like no other platform of its kind.
- Rainmeter is a community.
- People in the forums are always happy to help you get started or answer questions. Over the last two years, a thriving community has built up around Rainmeter, as average users freely contribute their own original skins, their generous knowledge and support, and their inspirational ideas to a project whose scope and capabilities are constantly expanding.
- Rainmeter is designed for YOUR system.
- Rainmeter uses very little CPU or RAM resources, has a tiny space footprint, and will run perfectly well on almost any hardware using Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7. It offers 32bit or 64bit versions, and has both standard or portable installations. The one single installer package allows you to install and run Rainmeter your way.
- Rainmeter is free and open source.
- Rainmeter is open source software distributed free of charge under the terms of the GNU GPL v2 license. People who want to get involved in the development of the Rainmeter application are always welcome, and many 3rd-party plugins for Rainmeter are already available. The source code and information on getting involved in the development of Rainmeter is available on the Google Code site.
- Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / XP X64 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
Rainmeter 2.2.0 Rev 1116 Screenshot
Rainmeter 2.2.0 Rev 1116 Keywords
Bookmark Rainmeter 2.2.0 Rev 1116
Rainmeter 2.2.0 Rev 1116 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.