Raise Data Recovery for JFS 5.2
Raise Data Recovery for JFS 5.2 Ranking & Summary
Raise Data Recovery for JFS 5.2 description
Raise Data Recovery for JFS 5.2 comes to you as an impressive and supportive group of software applications which is each specially designed for certain file system type as a cost-efficient data recovery solution. Raise Data Recovery for JFS can only access and recover data from JFS (IBM JFS2 format) file system. Recognition of other file systems is implemented for informational puposes only.
JFS file system features good chances for recovery of file contents with one disadvantage - file names can be recovered incorrectly. Raise Data Recovery for JFS employs latest developments in the field of data recovery that allow to achieve maximally possible data recovery result from JFS file system.
The software work applying the same powerful mechanisms as UFS Explorer Standard Recovery software that enable efficient recovery of accidentally deleted data and data lost due to logical file system damages after formatting hard disk, hardware malfunctions or software failures, virus attacks, power outages etc.
With Raise Data Recovery you can recover data from your PC, USB flash drive, memory card of your photo/video camera, external hard drive as well as from disk images and virtual machines formatted with such file system. For enhanced capabilities the software were supplemented with plug-ins for reconstruction and further recovery from complex RAID-systems as well.
Despite restrictions that limit data recovery one file system, the software recognizes other file systems as well - Windows (NTFS, FAT); Apple Mac OS (HFS+); Linux (Ext2, Ext3, Ext4 , Reiser, XFS, JFS (JFS2) and freebsd (UFS/UFS2). Raise Data Recovery will detect file system type and find lost and deleted data that allows you to define file system type and select Raise Data Recovery software for your file system.
Working with Raise Data Recovery you can be absolutely sure of complete safety of your data. The software work in a safe read-only mode and don't alter original information. Besides, you don't need any prior technical skills for work with these programs. User-friendly interface and ease-of-use make them a perfect solution even for non-experienced users.
- Particular specialization on JFS file system recovery
- The software is adopted to efficiently search for lost JFS-formatted file systems and recover lost or deleted files.
- The software allows to access data on all the supported file systems, including file systems stored on disk images, virtual disk, RAID storages and etc. With no need of prior scan.
- Immediate data access for consistent file systems
- Software allows to open disk images and virtual disks produced by virtual machines of leading virtualization software vendors (including vmware Player, vmware Workstation, Microsoft Virtual PC, Microsoft Hyper-V, Parallels Desktop etc.). The software operates virtual disks and disk image file exactly as if they are real disks and allows to access or recover lost data from disk images and virtual disks.
- Support of disk images and virtual disks
- With RAID Access Plugin - RAID Builder optional module the software supports virtual reconstruction of RAID system after controller or RAID metadata failure. This means software can virtually build a RAID and read files and folder from it like if it is a real RAID storage. The software can easily handle simple RAID configurations (such as stripe set - RAID level 0, Span, Mirror - RAID level 1) as well as complex RAID such as RAID 5 and RAID 6. The RAID-on-RAID feature allows to build RAID configurations of high complexity such as RAID 50, RAID 60 etc. Optional support of Runtime Software Virtual Image Files with RAID Access Plugin - VIM Import allows to set up custom RAID configuration with different data distribution algorithms.
- Optional RAID recovery
- Set of tools implemented in the software provides solutions for most practical data loss cases. Depending of situation the software can either simply read or deeply analyze file system metadata to find lost files. Even in case metadata is lost permanently, software may predict file allocation basing on file system specifics, other files allocations and file content analysis to produce fair enough data recovery result even in this case.
- Comprehensive file recovery
- Any of supported operating systems;
- At least 20MB free disk space for software executable files;
- At least 1GB RAM;
Raise Data Recovery for JFS 5.2 Screenshot
Raise Data Recovery for JFS 5.2 Keywords
Bookmark Raise Data Recovery for JFS 5.2
Raise Data Recovery for JFS 5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.