Readerware 3.12 Ranking & Summary
Readerware 3.12 description
Readerware 3.12 is created to be an efficient program which lets you catalog your books, music and videos.
The unique Readerware auto-catalog feature lets you feed in a list of ISBNs, LCCNs, UPCs or barcode scans. Readerware then does the rest, automatically searching the web and cataloging your books, music and videos. Readerware can merge information from multiple web sites to build the most complete database possible, with cover art. Automatically and effortlessly. Want to catalog a few items or build your database while you browse the web? Readerware drag and drop support will do just that. Find a new CD by a favorite artist? Drag from your browser and drop on Readerware. It is cataloged! It really is that easy. Palm OS support means you can take your database with you wherever you go.
- Readerware can search the internet and automatically catalog the books, music and videos you own. Just scan the barcode or enter the ISBN/UPC. There is no simpler way of cataloging your library. It eliminates the chore of manual data entry.
- Cover art support
- Readerware automatically retrieves cover art along with full listing information, even merging information from multiple web sites for the most complete listings possible. You can also scan in your own images.
- Bar code reader support
- Literally catalog a book, CD, DVD etc. by scanning a barcode. Readerware products work with virtually any barcode reader including the CueCat barcode reader available free with selected Readerware products.
- Support for all media formats
- Sure there are other products that will catalog your CDs, but with Readerware you can also easily catalog new audiophile formats like SACD, DVD-Audio, even your old vinyl LPs. Same with video, catalog not just your DVDs but LaserDiscs and video tapes. Plus Readerware includes support for the new high definition formats, Blu-ray and HD DVD.
- Easy to use Wizards will guide you step by step through Readerware Auto-Catalog, import, export backup etc.
- A powerful SQL database to store and track your library
- It can store thousands of titles. Comes all set up for building and maintaining your library, easily add your own fields.
- User friendly database searches
- Search on virtually any field. No database knowledge needed! Easily browse your collection.
- Palm® and iPod® support
- Take your database with you wherever you go. The perfect companion for trips to your favorite stores
- Drag and Drop support
- Catalog your collection as you surf the web. See a new book by a favorite author? Drag from your browser and drop on Readerware, it's cataloged. Even place an order, safely and securely from within Readerware.
- Multiple views
- Pick from four different, fully customizable view types; the table view with built in editing and unique link cells for easy searches, the tree or explorer view, the thumbnail view, browse by cover art and the revolutionary fish eye view. Create as many views as you want.
- Support for multiple databases
- Create as many databases as you want.
- Integrated backup and restore
- Create a single compressed zip file with all your data, including images, for easy archiving and restoration. Protect your valuable data.
- Client/Server edition
- Let multiple users access your database with Readerware Client/Server edition, distribute Readerware across your network.
- Circulation support
- Check items in and out, query items on loan/overdue etc.
- Integrated shopping cart/wish list with price comparison
- Secure online ordering, browsing and searching of the major online retailers.
- Built in access to the ultimate reference sources
- The Library of Congress and The British Library are just some of the resources fully accessible from within Readerware.
- Powerful import/export capabilities
- Export all or parts of a Readerware database to common file formats. Use Readerware auto-catalog capabilities to provide data for other applications, upload to web sites etc. Migrate your existing data from other applications
- Import your past purchases
- Get a quick start on building your database, automatically import your past purchases from Amazon.
- Database statistics
- Keep track of your database statistics including the total value of your collection for insurance purposes etc.
- Track your reading/viewing
- Keep track of the books you have read, the music you have listened to, the videos you have watched. Rate your items, add your comments etc.
- Online publishing
- Publish all or parts of your catalog on the internet.
- Easy yet powerful reporting
- Produce hard copy listings of your library. Simple drag and drop field selection and ordering.
- Easy to use
- Configurable operation with expert wizards to guide you through tasks.
- Support for multiple platforms
- Take Readerware and your database to the platform of your choice, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux etc.
- Full online help, indexed and searchable.
- A quick tutorial is included to get you started cataloging with Readerware in no time.
- Readerware now uses column names throughout. It used to use the internal database field names in some places, auto-update for example.
- Readerware (Video) drag & drop could be very slow when adding actors to the database. Problem was worse at sites that provided a large cast list.
- Readerware (Video) can now auto-update Actors, this was missing in earlier versions.
- When adding chapters/disks/episodes to an entry, the new disk is now focused.
- All price fields can now be adjusted up or down by a given percentage using the bulk editor. In earlier versions only the item value could be adjusted.
- An invalid image was causing problems when using the Android sync function. Invalid images are now skipped.
- Readerware for Android sort selections were not working correctly.
- Fixed problems with Readerware on Android 3.2.
- Android fast scrolling was not working correctly after you switched databases.
- Readerware for Android did not trim leading and trailing spaces from the search value.
- Fixed an exception in the Readerware for Android database list function when no databases were found. Same problem in the Search function.
- Readerware for Android can now be installed on the device or on the sdcard.
- Updated the Readerware web site search pages used when you select one of the Web->Search menu items. These now use the same look and feel as the main web site.
- Windows 7:
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (32-bit) or 2 Gigabyte (64-bit) of memory
- Windows Vista:
- 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 GB of system memory
- Windows XP:
- PC with 300 megahertz (MHz) or higher processor clock speed
- 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher
Readerware 3.12 Screenshot
Readerware 3.12 Keywords
Bookmark Readerware 3.12
Readerware 3.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.