RecentX 3.0 Build 5
RecentX 3.0 Build 5 Ranking & Summary
RecentX 3.0 Build 5 description
RecentX 3.0 Build 5 is considered as a professional and useful software that will help to get super-fast access to recent documents, recent folders & cluttered programs.
RecentX gives super-fast access to unlimited recent documents & deep folders without navigating complex, often annoying and time-consuming hard drive directories. Without any configuration or system scanning, RecentX automatically tracks the websites. folders and files you use. It keeps them accessible in an easy-to-use and easy-to-find format. RecentX can remember recent items that are several months old.
Items can be dragged and dropped into the list with ease, and can be hidden if a user doesnt want the files or folders to be publicly visible. RecentX also lets you to access Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox history & bookmarks (favorites) from a really simple & single list. Download free trial to experience its benefits right away.
- RecentX lets you to instantly access the recent documents without visiting their folders. Visiting hierarchical folders is highly time consuming and unnecessary. It can be avoided using RecentX.
- RecentX directly takes you to the file/folder which is important to you. You do not have to look at files/folders which you are not going to use ever.
- RecentX does not need any configuration. You do not have to spend time adding your favorite documents, folders, applications or websites. It automatically tracks and lists items which are frequently used.
- RecentX brings to you only those files and folders that are important to you. It hides thousands of unnecessary files and folders.
- RecentX can keep track of items that are several months old.
- RecentX allows you to quickly perform common file operations without using a file manager such as Windows Explorer. You can copy/paste files from multiple locations in a single click.
- RecentX lets you launch a document or application much faster, without browsing the complex Start menu or limited My Recent Documents list.
- RecentX lets you access website history and favorites in a single click without browsing the hierarchical Favorites (bookmarks) menu.
- RecentX can track websites accessed using both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- RecentX allows you to directly access recent files/folders on remote computers. You do not have to traverse through the slow Network Neighborhood (My Network Places).
- RecentX accepts files/folders dragged and dropped from any program. Very powerful feature.
- RecentX can be used to group files belonging to different folders. This group of files can be accessed in a single click.
- RecentX gives fast access to files downloaded from the Internet, without using a file manager.
- RecentX can give you the right file, folder, application or website even if you do not remember its complete name.
- RecentX does not degrade the system performance since it does not scan your hard drive. It just picks what ever you use.
RecentX can be configured to hide files, folders, applications or websites you do not want it to list.
- Improved: It is now possible to use the mouse wheel to scroll the list even when focus is in find text box.
- Improved: Pressing Tab key from the list will take you back to the find text box.
- Improved: Tweaked startup behavior.
- Fixed: On systems running older version of Firefox, RecentX used to crash. This has been fixed.
- Fixed: When clearing recent items, RecentX used to crash. This has been fixed.
- Fixed: When listing All items the items were not sorted by Date Modified when the Date Modified column was hidden. This has been fixed.
- Fixed: On Windows Vista, the tooltips for the listed items appeared at the bottom of the window. This has been fixed.
- Fixed: When history or bookmarks used to contain unusually long URLs, RecentX used to crash. This has been fixed.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7
RecentX 3.0 Build 5 Screenshot
RecentX 3.0 Build 5 Keywords
Bookmark RecentX 3.0 Build 5
RecentX 3.0 Build 5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.