Registry Flashlight Fixer 22.214.171.124
Registry Flashlight Fixer 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
Registry Flashlight Fixer 188.8.131.52 description
Registry Flashlight Fixer 184.108.40.206 brings you a fast and highly efficient registry booster which enables you to control the most hidded Microsoft Windows operation system settings to suit your special needs for security and safety.
Registry Flashlight Fixer comes with 18 options for registry optimization:
- Regedit. Disables the Windows registry editors, Regedt32.exe and Regedit.exe.
- Command Prompt. Determines whether you can run the interactive command prompt, Cmd.exe, and determines whether batch files (.cmd and .bat) can run while a user is logged on.
- Task Manager: Prevents you from starting Task Manager (Taskmgr.exe).
- MsConfig: Prevents you from starting MsConfig.
- System Restore: Enables or disables System Restore. If you chose to enable, it will Enable System Restore and it will create restore points according to events and a schedule. If you chose to disable , it specifies that no more restore points will be created. This limits the ongoing usefulness of System Restore on the computer.
- FolderOption: Removes the Folder Options item from all Windows Explorer menus and from Control Panel. As a result, you cannot use the Folder Options dialog box.
- Control Panel: Prevents Control.exe, the Control Panel executable file, from starting. As a result, you cannot start Control Panel or run any Control Panel programs.
- TurnOffMenu: Removes Shut Down from the Start menu and disables the Shut Down button in theWindows Security dialog box. As a result, you cannot use the Windows user interface to shut down the system. However, this entry does not prevent you from running programs that shut down Windows.
- LogOffMenu: Prevents you from logging off
- Run: Removes the Run command from the Start menu and removes the New Task (Run) command from Task Manager. Also, users with extended keyboards can no longer display the Run dialog box by pressing the Application key (the key with the Windows logo) + R.
- Find/Search: Removes or disables selected search features.
- Desktop and Explorer Context Menu: Removes shortcut menus from the desktop and from Windows Explorer. Shortcut menus appear when you right-click an item.
- Taskbar Context Menu: Hides the menus that appear when you right-click the taskbar or right-click items on the taskbar.
- Taskbar Icons: Stores configuration data for the policy setting Hide the notification area.
- Autorun Function: Disables the Autoplay feature on all drives of the type specified. Autoplay begins reading from a drive as soon as media is inserted in the drive. As a result, the setup file of a program or the sound on audio media starts immediately.
- Windows Update: Prevents users from connecting to the Windows Update Web site.
- Windows Installer (MSI): Disables or restricts the use of Windows Installer. This entry can prevent users from installing software on their systems or permit users to install only those programs offered by a system administrator.
- System Properties: This restriction remove the properties option from My Computer and hides the "System Properties" screen.
Registry Flashlight Fixer 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
Registry Flashlight Fixer 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark Registry Flashlight Fixer 22.214.171.124
Registry Flashlight Fixer 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.