Sandboxie 3.61.04 Beta
Sandboxie 3.61.04 Beta Ranking & Summary
Sandboxie 3.61.04 Beta description
The red arrows indicate changes flowing from a running program into your computer. The box labeled Hard disk (no sandbox) shows changes by a program running normally. The box labeled Hard disk (with sandbox) shows changes by a program running under Sandboxie. The animation illustrates that Sandboxie is able to intercept the changes and isolate them within a sandbox, depicted as a yellow rectangle. It also illustrates that grouping the changes together makes it easy to delete all of them at once.
- Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
- Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.
- Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can't break out of the sandbox and can't infect your real system.
- Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.
- Windows 2000 - Windows 7; 32-bit + 64-bit
Sandboxie 3.61.04 Beta Screenshot
Sandboxie 3.61.04 Beta Keywords
Bookmark Sandboxie 3.61.04 Beta
Sandboxie 3.61.04 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.