SmartBackup 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
SmartBackup 22.214.171.124 description
SmartBackup 126.96.36.199 offers you an inexpensive, fast and easy to use backup software for Windows 2000/XP/Vista users which allows you to flexibly backup your valuable data.
On the one hand it helps you to select your important files for backup, which results in a short time needed for a backup. On the other hand it automatically keeps your backups up to date and does copy only files which really have changed since the last backup.
Additionally it allows you to synchronize your backup source and destination, which makes it easy to keep your data files and documents on your PC and your laptop synchronized. SmartBackup offers detailed options to specify which files should be copied. You can also specify an FTP Server or an ZIP File as backup destination.
- The directory structure is preserved on the backup volume.
- Files which are already present on the backup volume and has not changed will not be copied. This results in extremely short backup times if backups are done regularly. An Explorer like interface makes SmartBackup easy to use.
- You can mark any file for backup from the Explorer context menu. This allows you to decide which files should be backup up while you are opening, saving or copying them, without starting SmartBackup.
- SmartBackup is able to refresh a backup automatically once a day or once a week, either at a given time or on Windows startup.
- You can use SmartBackup to replicate your documents and data files to a Notebook, a second harddisk or another PC in your local network.
- Multiple backup jobs can be combined and executed in one sequence. After finishing the sequence various actions like "reboot" or "power off" can be performed.
- SmartBackup can write your backups to a CD or DVD without any additional burning software.
- An online help file and a user's manual as PDF file are included.
- A search function for your harddisks helps you to find your documents and data files.
- SmartBackup can save your backup directly to an FTP server, which is at a different geographical location.
- Files or folders can be restored using drag & drop in the Windows Explorer
- Install & Uninstall support
- Technical support by e-mail for registered users.
- Bugfix: On some English systems German messages were shown.
- Bugfix: Under certain circumstances performing a backup with activated setting "Copy NTFS permission list for every file" lead to an error message.
- Some minor improvements and bug-fixes have been incorporated.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (Service Pack 2 or better), Windows XP. Please ensure you have installed all available updates and bugfixes.
- 128 Mbytes RAM
- At least 5 to 10 Mbytes space on your harddisk for the SmartBackup installation. Please keep in mind that you need additional space for each of you backup jobs, depending on the space needed by the files you want to backup.
- A screen-resolution of 800x600 or higher with at least 256 colors.
SmartBackup 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
SmartBackup 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark SmartBackup 220.127.116.11
SmartBackup 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.