SpecialFoldersView 1.10 Ranking & Summary
SpecialFoldersView 1.10 description
SpecialFoldersView 1.10 is a helpful utility which allows you to display the list of all special folders in your system
Windows operating system have dozens of special folders that are used for storing application settings and files, storing Internet files, saving temporary files, storing shortcuts to other files, and so on. This program will help you to work more effectively with this kind of folder.
- It allows you to easily jump to the right folder simply by double-clicking the folder item.
- You can also save the list of all folder paths into text/html/xml file.
SpecialFoldersView doesn't require any installation process or additional DLL files. In order to start using it, simply run the executable file - SpecialFoldersView.exe
- The main window of SpecialFoldersView displays the list of all special folders in your system. In order to open the desired folder in Explorer, simply double-click the desired folder item.
- Added 'Folder Properties' option,
- Added 'My Documents' folder
- This utility works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Vista.
- There is also a separated non-unicode download for Windows 98/ME
SpecialFoldersView 1.10 Screenshot
SpecialFoldersView 1.10 Keywords
Bookmark SpecialFoldersView 1.10
SpecialFoldersView 1.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.