StrokesPlus 1.0.11 Beta
StrokesPlus 1.0.11 Beta Ranking & Summary
StrokesPlus 1.0.11 Beta description
StrokesPlus 1.0.11 Beta is created to be an ideal and complete mouse gesture recognition program that allows you to automate repetitive tasks by simply drawing a gesture with your mouse or performing mouse and/or keyboard modifiers to fire off an action sequence.
Whether the action sequence you're wanting to fire uses a gesture, mouse/keyboard modifier(s), or both, you begin with pressing the selected Stroke button on your mouse. By default, the Stroke button is assigned to the right mouse button. To begin, press and hold the Stroke button and either draw the gesture or perform the mouse/keyboard modifier(s), then release the Stroke button. If the events are recognized as being tied to an action sequence, StrokesPlus will fire the action sequence.
StrokesPlus 1.0.11 Beta Screenshot
StrokesPlus 1.0.11 Beta Keywords
Bookmark StrokesPlus 1.0.11 Beta
StrokesPlus 1.0.11 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- IE7Pro 2.4
- Fire TV button for Firefox 1.03
- Mouse Gesture Application Launcher 3.0
- Mouse Gesture Task Switcher (mgSwitch) 3.0
- Mouse Gesture Window Controller (mgWindow) 1.0.0.B509
- Mouse Gesture Window Controller 188.8.131.529
- Mouse Gesture Window Controller 1.0.0.B509
- Mouse Gesture Application Launcher (mgLaunch) 1.2.2.B426