StrongRecovery Portable 2.8.2
StrongRecovery Portable 2.8.2 Ranking & Summary
StrongRecovery Portable 2.8.2 description
Recover deleted data from memory card, pendrive or hard disk drive. StrongRecovery supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file system. StrongRecovery supports recovery of NTFS Encrypted Files (EFS) and NTFS compressed files. Is also possible to search data of deleted files.
- Exploration of existing (not deleted) files is possible.
- If you need to dump damaged or protected file in system, you can do it with StrongRecovery Explorer
- Possibility to read damaged CD, DVD Size fix option - fix invalid file size to dump valid portion of data
- Dynamic scan process (exploring of data is possible when scanning process is active)
- Scan sessions (You can save the state of scan process and load it in another time) If you need quick and effective data recovery from pendrive, memory card or hard disk drive, StrongRecovery is the best choice!
- RAW File Size Calculation (size of RAW file is calculated through analyze of file header/structure)
- RAW File Name Retrieve.
- StrongRecovery can retrieve name of file - for example from MP3 (tags reading) FAT32 allocation fixer (this technique can localize first cluster of file entry, some entries in FAT32 are wiped after file delete operation, StrongRecovery can fix this problem)
- 32 MB RAM
- 10 MB free disk space
StrongRecovery Portable 2.8.2 Screenshot
StrongRecovery Portable 2.8.2 Keywords
Bookmark StrongRecovery Portable 2.8.2
StrongRecovery Portable 2.8.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.