SuperLauncher 1.7.4.00 Ranking & Summary
SuperLauncher 1.7.4.00 description
SuperLauncher 1.7.4.00 is a powerful software which provides quick access to your favorite applications, folders, websites, and documents.
Input new shortcuts by drag-n-drop, launch shortcuts using hotkeys, schedule shortcuts to run one or many times, group shortcuts, automatically insert commonly typed text, display reminders, automate system tasks such as shutdown and restart, and more.
SuperLauncher is a productivity tool that gives you instant access to your most frequently used applications, folders, documents, and websites, saving you the time you would spend making long trips to the start menu, and drilling down folders in Windows Explorer.
But that is not all SuperLauncher can do, the program is also a powerful scheduler that gives you the ability to schedule tasks or groups of tasks to run once or many times over a period. Windows tasks can also be scheduled including system shutdown, restart, hibernate, standby, and logoff.
Taking advantage of its scheduling features SuperLauncher can also be used as a personal reminder program that can alert you of appointments, birthdays and other events via pop-up dialog, desktop alert, or application launching, helping you to keep track of upcoming and recurring events.
Complementary features include a text inserter and the capability of grouping shortcuts. It is only fair to say that overall SuperLauncher has all the tools you need to work faster and accomplish more with less stress, proving to be perfect for people or businesses seeking to boost productivity without having to increase working hours.
- Keyboard hotkeys: SuperLauncher supports keyboard shortcuts to launch your files, folders, programs, and websites. Hotkeys are easily assigned and can be formed by any combination of keys.
- Drag and dropSuper: Launcher supports drag n drop for the addition of new shortcuts. To add new shortcuts to SuperLauncher, all you have to do is drag whatever you want and drop it inside SuperLauncher's tiny desktop window. SuperLauncher will do the rest.
- Grouping of shortcuts: SuperLauncher supports the grouping of shortcuts. You can gather any number of shortcuts into a group, and even groups into groups. A shortcut group can also be assigned a hotkey, or scheduled, just like a simple shortcut can.
- Power scheduler: SuperLauncher is also a power scheduler that allows you to easily schedule the execution of any resource in your computer. You can schedule a resource to run one time, or n times within a period.
- Shortcuts to systems tasks: Use keyboard shortcuts to perform common Windows tasks such as log off, shutdown, restart, or empty recycle bin. Many pre-defined tasks that can increase your productivity right away.
- Text pasting with hotkeys: SuperLauncher supports pasting text in the active window using shortcuts. Forget about writing that same line of text over and over again. Create a shortcut to paste that same text whenever you need it with a simple hotkey.
- Scheduled reminders: SuperLauncher allows you to set message reminders that appear on the screen on scheduled times. You set the message and the time you wish it to show on your desktop, this way you won't miss any important meeting or important events that you may be too busy to remember.
- Extreme ease of use: SuperLauncher is extremely easy to use. You will have no difficulty in operating it even right after you install it for the first time. SuperLauncher has a very simple and intuitive interface that will not keep you guessing at anytime.
Enhancements: IMPORTANT UPDATE: Well enhanced shortcut manager with sorting, filtering and text filtering.
- Pentium III 900MHz processor or better
- Microsoft™ Windows™ 2000/XP/2003/Media Center/Vista
- 256MB RAM (512MB or more recommended)
SuperLauncher 1.7.4.00 Screenshot
SuperLauncher 1.7.4.00 Keywords
Bookmark SuperLauncher 1.7.4.00
SuperLauncher 1.7.4.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.