SuperRam 188.8.131.521 Ranking & Summary
SuperRam 184.108.40.2061 description
SuperRam 220.127.116.111 is made to be a smart and proper program which makes your computer run faster by taking control and managing the memory on your computer efficiently. If you notice your computer is running slow, this typically is due to the memory (RAM) running out of usable space. When memory space gets lower, Windows then starts opening programs into the Windows page file; this page file is the computer hard drive which is much slower than RAM. SuperRam switches this behavior and puts old programs into the Windows page file and any newly opened programs are put into actual RAM. This change in how Windows operates allows programs and games to run faster.
SuperRam constantly runs in the background on your computer and determines when the memory on your computer is getting to a low threshold; once it reaches this threshold it immediately frees memory back to the computer and makes programs run faster since they have access to physical memory. SuperRam's settings allow you to freely adjust and change this low memory threshold and give you the ability to determine how much memory to free back to Windows. SuperRam gives you full control over how memory works on your computer and allows you to fine tune how your computer operates.
If you notice your computer is running slower, trying software SuperRam is as easy as downloading the current version, clicking the install button and letting everything work on its own. SuperRam's simple to use interface allows you to set it and forget it, and let SuperRam automatically manage your computer's memory. However if you would rather take control directly, SuperRam offers many settings to let you decide how much memory to free, and when memory should be freed depending on CPU utilization, full screen applications running and many other factors.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
- Allows games and applications to run faster by giving them access to more physical memory installed on the computer.
- Runs in the background, which allows the software to run quietly freeing memory back to the computer without user interaction.
- SuperRam can even run when no user is logged in allowing server systems to free memory leaks or give server software access to more RAM.
- Memory benchmark test feature has been added in to get an estimate of how fast and stable your computer memory is.
- Full customizable settings allow users the ability to fully control how memory behaves empowering the user to control their computer.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
- Software updates can be downloaded and installed directly from inside the application without having to visit web site.
- Changed serial number system to allow name and serial to be entered without worrying about case sensitivity, this change allows customers to enter their name and serial with ease.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
SuperRam 18.104.22.1681 Screenshot
SuperRam 22.214.171.1241 Keywords
Bookmark SuperRam 126.96.36.1991
SuperRam 188.8.131.521 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.