SuperRam 188.8.131.520 Ranking & Summary
SuperRam 184.108.40.2060 description
SuperRam 220.127.116.110 comes to users as a helpful and intuitive tool which allows you take control of your computer's memory, how physical memory is allocated and help determine the performance of your computer system. Windows routinely allocates memory to applications, games and system processes; over time the memory becomes completely used handling all of these tasks.
With SuperRam, memory management is tuned to maintain computer stability but a greater emphasis is placed on computer performance. Once installed SuperRam begins to monitor the total amount of memory your computer has installed, it also monitors when your computer reaches a threshold of memory to maintain, when that threshold is reached SuperRam immediately will release all memory that it determines can be released on the computer system back to Windows.
When SuperRam is installed any new application, program or game that is opened will use physical memory installed on the computer and placing applications that you opened previously to use virtual memory. This allows software to run with an emphasis on performance when performance is needed; such as when playing games, editing photos/videos, using processor and memory intensive applications.
- Optimizes computer memory by freeing wasted memory back to the computer, giving applications access to physical memory.
- Runs as a Windows Service application, which allows the software to run even when you are not logged into the computer.
- Handles up to 2 TB of RAM on Windows 2008 and up to 128 GB of RAM on Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows XP, 2000 and 2003 still support up to 4 GB of RAM.
- Memory benchmark test feature has been added in to get an estimate of how fast and stable your computer memory is.
- Advanced settings added to prevent excessive memory defragmentation, monitoring processor usage and battery status.
- New and improved modern user interface, easy and intuitive to use and compliant with Windows user interface guidelines.
- Software supports multiple languages and translations of all visible text to allow users all over the world to use SuperRam in their native language.
- Software updates can be downloaded and installed directly from inside the application without having to visit the web site.
- Software was entirely developed and built in the United States. Technical support also is based in the United States.
- Try before you buy licensing with dedicated software updates and quality around the clock technical support.
- Fixed problem with software working on Windows Vista and Windows 7 64-bit editions where some of the windows would not properly open or close due to messages being incompatible with 32-bit calling processes.
- Also fixed problem with windows repainting and flickering by using double buffers on slower performing computers.
- Microsoft ® Windows 7, XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2008
- 133 megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
- At least 8 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 15 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Fully compatible with 32-BIT and 64-BIT computers
SuperRam 18.104.22.1680 Screenshot
SuperRam 22.214.171.1240 Keywords
Bookmark SuperRam 126.96.36.1990
SuperRam 188.8.131.520 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.