Swiss File Knife 1.6.2 Revision 2
Swiss File Knife 1.6.2 Revision 2 Ranking & Summary
Swiss File Knife 1.6.2 Revision 2 description
Swiss File Knife 1.6.2 Revision 2 is known as an easy yet efficient application which will make your daily tasks easier with the help of various command line tools. Find and extract text in binary files, list dir tree sizes, filter and replace text, run an instant ftp server, http server for easy file transfer, find duplicate files, join many text files into one, create and verify md5 checksum lists, run a command on all files, detab text, create hexdumps from files.
SFK also allow you to trace contents of a tcp connection, find dependencies between files, print colored text to terminal, locate commands in the path, print last lines of a file, convert CR/LF, hex to binary, binary to source code, split and join large files, list the contents of all .zip .jar .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 files.
Example: how do you transfer files from one PC to another? type "sfk ftpserv", and you have an ftp server running within one second. The same with all other functions: "sfk find" finds text within files - without long and boring index creation.
"sfk run" runs your self-defined command on all files, but you get a preview of what would be done before the stuff is really executed. Detailed help and easy syntax: whereever possible, there is a descriptive help text, understandable error message, suggestion for improvement.
Options are written in plain english - it's no longer "ls -lRxtz -bnf" geek speak, but "sfk list -time -size -since today", commands that you can actually remember. No installation: if you are working on many different machines (bussiness and private PC, notebooks, VMWare machines, helping someone under Windows and Linux) then forget about installing tools over and over.
No installation, registry modifications, DLL dependencies - SFK simply runs instantly, anywhere. SFK Base is free. SFK Extended Edition can also process .zip .jar .tar.gz and .tar.bz2 contents directly.
- Text file filter and replace
- Command line grep and find for text and binary files
- Run command on all files of a directory tree
- Instant command line ftp and http server for windows and linux
- Instant command line file transfer between windows and linux
- Find duplicate files by content
- Split and join large files
- Create and verify md5 lists of files
- Detab text files
- Convert between lf (unix) and crlf (windows) line endings
- Show head or tail of text files
- Create hexdump of binary files
- List files of directory tree by time, size, name pattern
- List directory differences showing added or changed files
- List nested .zip .tar .tar.gz .tar.bz2 archive contents
- Print traffic of a tcp, http, udp connection
- Command line file tool package without installation
- Multi function file tool for usb stick
- Windows (7/Vista/XP)
Swiss File Knife 1.6.2 Revision 2 Screenshot
Swiss File Knife 1.6.2 Revision 2 Keywords
Bookmark Swiss File Knife 1.6.2 Revision 2
Swiss File Knife 1.6.2 Revision 2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.