System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 / 2007 6.0.2494.0
System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 / 2007 6.0.2494.0 Ranking & Summary
System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 / 2007 6.0.2494.0 description
System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 / 2007 6.0.2494.0 comes as a useful management product from Microsoft which delivers unified data protection for Windows servers such as SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Virtualization and file servers -- as well as Windows desktops and laptops. DPM is designed as a best-of-breed backup & recovery solution for Windows environments from Microsoft. DPM provides the best protection and most supportable restore scenarios of your Windows environment from disk, tape and cloud. Windows customers of all sizes can rely on Microsoft to provide a scalable and manageable protection solution that is cost-effective, secure and reliable.
- Protection for Windows clients, while they are online or offline, with easy-to-use wizards for establishing protection, retention and alert schedules. A single DPM server can protect over 1,000 Windows clients, while end users are able to restore their own data using Windows Explorer or Microsoft Office.
- Protection of Microsoft Virtualization platforms, including Hyper-V R2 Live Migration / Cluster Shared Volume (CSV) configurations. DPM can also restore single-file items from host-based VM backups.
- Enhanced Protection for SQL Server, scaling to over 2,000 databases per DPM server, and offering auto-protection of new databases per SQL instance. DBA’s can now restore their own databases, through a self-service restore utility for SQL Server.
- Enhanced Protection of Exchange Server, scaling to over 40TB of email and support for Exchange 2010 Database Availability Groups (DAG), as well as CCR/SCR in Exchange 2007.
- Enhanced Protection for SharePoint, without the requirement for a recovery farm with SharePoint 2010, and scaling up to 25TB farms with over 1M items. New content databases are now auto-protected without administrator interaction.
- DPM 2010 is truly enterprise-ready, scaling to over 100 servers with over 80TB per DPM server, and includes new Auto-grow, Auto-heal, Auto-protect features for a lights-out reliable protection and recovery solution.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2
- .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package
- Windows PowerShell 2.0
- DPM 2010 must be installed on a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit computer that is located in an Active Directory domain that is running in 2003-mode or better.
- DPM 2010 can protect machines running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008 or 2008 R2, as well Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- If you are protecting data over a wide area network (WAN), there is a minimum network bandwidth requirement of 512 kilobits per second (Kbps).
System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 / 2007 6.0.2494.0 Screenshot
System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 / 2007 6.0.2494.0 Keywords
Bookmark System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 / 2007 6.0.2494.0
System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 / 2007 6.0.2494.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- DPM 2007 Configuration Analyzer 7.0.6436.1
- Windows Server Hyper-V Management Pack for System Center Operations Manager 6.0.6633.0
- The Cleaner 2010 220.127.116.117
- Download Protection Agent for First Data 1.0
- Xian Network Manager Io SP2
- SOS Data Protection & Recovery Software Version 5.0
- WTM Copy Protection / CD Protect 2.30
- Lock USB 18.104.22.168