System Information Viewer 4.00
System Information Viewer 4.00 Ranking & Summary
System Information Viewer 4.00 description
System Information Viewer 4.00 is an effective program built displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info, Machine Info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more.
- Added native 64-bit mode for both ia64 (Intel Itanium) and x64 (Intel64 and AMD64). There are 2 new images SIV64I.exe for Itanium and SIV64X.exe for Intel64/AMD64 systems. In order to minimise web-site usage and as most users will not need the 64-bit executables these currently these are additional downloads. Note that the 32-bit SIV image can still be used on 64-bit systems, but the native images will provide improved performance and support for more than 32 CPUs.
- Added support for Intel System Controller Hubs US15W, US15L and UL11L, the Intel 5100 and the Mobile Intel 4 Series PM45, GM45, GS45, GS40 and GL40 Series of chipsets.
- Added support for the AMD Geode LX processor along with the DM&P Vortex 86 DX, Vortex 86 MX and the Intel Xeon L5400 processors
- Updated to use the new style Intel Processor and Chipset logos and improved chipset variant recognition.
- Change format of PCIDEVS.txt to be similar to all the other definition files used by SIV and implemented PCIDEVS.exe for maintenance. Add PCIDEVS to the website downloads section.
- Updated the operation of -SAVE to output the names of the save files to STDOUT, use the same name for the .DMI file as the .TXT file and enhanced the SIV command parsing to allow quoted file names which can be used in command lines such as SIV64X -SAVE=[OVERVIEW]="C:Documents and Settingssave.txt" | more. The recommended command to generate save files is now SIV -SAVE | MORE, but using either SIV64X or SIV64I for 64-bit systems.
- Enhanced the [PCI Bus] page for systems with a lot of PCI Devices, more than would fit on one screen, by adding navigation buttons similar to the ones used on [Network] panels. Corrected the operation of [PCI Dev] for none English Windows systems which stored "Device PCI" rather then "PCI Device" in the Location Information.
- Added the [CPU Groups] page and updated SIV for systems with multiple CPU Groups. This has been validated on both Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 using V6.01 Build 7100 RC1 and Build 7264, however there may be issues with earlier builds due to SetThreadGroupAffinity() function changing from taking 2 parameters to 3.
- Added the [csv] or [csv-titles] section to the SIV save file. Basically this section contains all the system and processor information that is summarised on the initial page in an orthogonal form that is easier to parse. [csv-titles] will include title/header lines that help in knowing what all the numbers represent. The general form is "system name",TAG,#,"p1","p2",... [SUB,"s1","s2",...]... If an atom is not quoted then it's a TAG, # or SUB directive, otherwise it's a TAG/SUB parameter.
System Information Viewer 4.00 Screenshot
System Information Viewer 4.00 Keywords
Bookmark System Information Viewer 4.00
System Information Viewer 4.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.