Take Command LE 13.00.26
Take Command LE 13.00.26 Ranking & Summary
Take Command LE 13.00.26 description
Take Command/LE i entry level product. You get hugely productive graphical environment with tabbed windows for managing multiple command shells, and TCC/LE command processor (formerly known as 4NT). If you have light scripting needs, or if you are a CMD, PowerShell or bash user, this is the product for you. Lots of power and a big upgrade from CMD and its command prompt windows at a great price. Take Command/LE is compatible with your existing Windows console command prompt and CMD batch files, while adding thousands of new features.
- Combine the power of the command prompt with the ease of use of Windows Explorer. You can manipulate files at the command line and graphically see the results, and drag and drop files into tabbed windows, other applications, or the desktop.
- Take Command/LE is compatible with your existing Windows console command prompt and CMD batch files, while adding thousands of new features.
- The integrated and familiar environment means you are immediately more productive.
- The consistent command syntax reduces learning and development time.
- The comprehensive help (including context-sensitive popup help for command syntax), speeds up your development and reduces syntax errors.
- It's fast - 20-200% faster at displaying output than standard Windows consoles.
- Take Command/LE is fully customizable, including multiple themes, colors, menus, toolbars, and window positions and sizes.
- Take Command/LE is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish. (Online help is currently in English only.)
- The integrated file explorer allows you to examine directories and drag and drop files to the tabbed windows.
- Customize Take Command/LE, including multiple themes, colors, menus, toolbars, status bars, and windows.
- You can run multiple tabbed console windows, including TCC, CMD, bash and PowerShell. (Take Command/LE can also display most GUI apps.)
- The programmable tabbed toolbar lets you create up to 20 tabs with up to 50 toolbar buttons on each. Toolbar buttons can start new tabs or windows, or send commands or text to existing tabbed windows.
- The TCC/LE scripting language is a large superset of CMD, with 111 commands, 140 functions and 97 internal variables.
- Almost all of the CMD-compatible commands (e.g. DIR, COPY, DEL etc.) are enhanced, with hundreds of additional options.
- The scripting language includes a complete set of flow control structures including IF-Then-Else, DO and FOR loops, SWITCH, subroutines, batch libraries, etc.
- Take Command/LE runs your batch scripts faster than CMD.
- The built-in screen scrollback buffer lets you review or print output from past commands, and search for text (including regular expressions) in tabbed windows.
- Take Command/LE supports multiple types of redirection, including redirecting and piping to STDERR, "here-document" and "here-string" redirection, and TEE and Y pipe fittings.
- Browse command line and directory history, filename and directory completion, and use numerous cut and paste options (even with console applications that have no internal cut and paste support) with the advanced line editor.
- Customize filename completion for any internal or external command or alias. This allows Take Command to intelligently select and display filenames based on the command you are entering.
- The optional command input window (with full undo/redo) allows you to create and edit commands before sending them to the active tabbed window.
- Send keystrokes to tabbed console windows, GUI windows, or Windows consoles to automate your processes.
- Take Command/LE includes the best text and binary file viewer available for Windows, including bidirectional scrolling, rulers, grid lines, hex listings, extensive searching and printing features, and much more.
- Enhanced directory navigation lets you quickly browse and change directories.
- Select or exclude files by date, time, size, owner, description, and extended wildcards or regular expressions for extraordinary flexibility in file management.
- You can specify multiple filenames for most file processing commands (i.e., COPY, DEL, MOVE, etc.), or optionally the name of a file that contains the filename arguments.
- Environment variable handling is greatly enhanced, including nested variables, delayed expansion, multidimensional array variables and access to the system, user, and volatile variables in the registry.
- Customize your directory displays with PDIR, a programmable DIR command.
- Colorize your command line output with the built-in ANSI x3.64 support.
- You can redefine your commands with aliases, create new commands for your regular tasks, and assign frequently used commands to a single keystroke.
- Create your own variables or commands with plugins, or select from the many third-party plugin libraries.
- Microsoft XP (SP2 or later), 2003, Vista, 2008, and Windows 7, including 64-bit versions.
- Minimum of 20Mb of free disk space.
Take Command LE 13.00.26 Screenshot
Take Command LE 13.00.26 Keywords
Bookmark Take Command LE 13.00.26
Take Command LE 13.00.26 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.