TeraCopy 2.05 Beta / 2.01
TeraCopy 2.05 Beta / 2.01 Ranking & Summary
TeraCopy 2.05 Beta / 2.01 description
TeraCopy 2.05 Beta / 2.01 is yet another great solution for anyone who is in need of a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of functionalities.
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support.
Enhancements: July 13th, 2009
- Added: Option to use system write cache. Use it for better compatibility with anti-virus systems and ftp-drives.
- Fixed: Skipping files in move operation.
- Fixed: Deleting files without CRC test in move operation.
TeraCopy 2.05 Beta / 2.01 Screenshot
TeraCopy 2.05 Beta / 2.01 Keywords
Bookmark TeraCopy 2.05 Beta / 2.01
TeraCopy 2.05 Beta / 2.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.