Text Filterer 3.3
Text Filterer 3.3 Ranking & Summary
Text Filterer 3.3 description
Text Filterer 3.3 is a useful tool which allows you to search for single words, partial words, Boolean word combinations, phrases or words near other words within hierarchically organized collections of documents.
Classic Explorer-like interface allows you to easily switch between found documents viewing their contents in the preview pane, and navigate through the found entries in the text forward and back. Search results can be additionally narrowed by conditions imposed on document name, location, date/time, size, title, author, subject, etc.
You create search queries as persistent filters stored with a collection, so you can reuse them in different work sessions. Switching between predefined filters gives you an effective way to explore the contents of a collection.
Text Filterer supports many popular image formats such as BMP, ICO, GIF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, PSD, WMF and more. Text Filterer can search and extract supported files stored inside ZIP, RAR, MHT and CHM archives at any level of nesting.
With Excel files, Text Filterer provides capability to instantly search multiple files for data by Excel columns and rows presenting search results in one view.
- Text Filterer shows search results in the list view, with documents (or their parts called snippets) as rows, and their attributes as columns much like Windows Explorer does.
- For a collection of documents containing a series of text snippets, similar across the collection, you can make the snippets units of your searches instead of entire documents.
- For a collection of documents having distinguishable pieces of data, similar across the collection, you can create user-defined data fields to make Text Filterer selectively search inside those pieces of data.
- Column data of a search result can be saved to a tab-delimited text file for later processing with a spreadsheet or database application. Found documents can be saved to a chosen folder with the option to convert them into plain-text copies.
- The Exif data retrieval has been implemented for JPEG and TIFF files:
- The Exif Viewer to display Exif data along with the image.
- The Exif columns to facilitate searching by Exif tags.
- New File size column was introduced to display actual file size.
- New Total files size statistical field was added to inform of the total files size of a collection.
- The Active Filter popup menu item has been added for a collection.
- These bugs have been fixed:
- The old serious bug that caused Text Filterer at times to fail to show the snippet list while opening a collection, and to issue the message "Cannot complete the operation: unknown error occurred!"
- File date/time has been displayed as UTC (not local).
- Switching to Fit window mode did not work correctly for scrolled images whose sizes exceeded the Image pane size.
Text Filterer 3.3 Screenshot
Text Filterer 3.3 Keywords
Bookmark Text Filterer 3.3
Text Filterer 3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.