Thaiphoon Burner 22.214.171.124 Build 0130
Thaiphoon Burner 126.96.36.199 Build 0130 Ranking & Summary
Thaiphoon Burner 188.8.131.52 Build 0130 description
Thaiphoon Burner 184.108.40.206 Build 0130 is considered as a convenient and useful application which is designed to meet the needs of both end-users and companies specializing on memory modules production for personal computers. Thaiphoon Burner provides powerful capabilities to read, to modify, to update and to reprogram the SPD firmware of SPD EEPROM devices. It fully supports all popular JEDEC standards for Serial Presence Detects and third-party enhancements, such as NVIDIA EPP and Intel XMP. Comparing to other software Thaiphoon Burner creates the most completed reports for any of the following SDRAM types of DIMM modules: PC SDRAM, DDR SDRAM, DDR2 SDRAM, DDR3 SDRAM and DDR2 FB-DIMM. This is achieved due to universal built-in SPD decoding engine.
- HEX Editor
- In conjunction with the Summary Information Panel provides an ability to easily modify data registers of SPD EEPROM device.
- Timing Table Editor
- Enables quick editing of memory timing parameters without the need of using Hex Editor. Supports DDR, DDR2, DDR2 FB-DIMM and DDR3 SPDs.
- EPP Enhancer
- Provides EPP profiles integration for SPD in accordance with the NVIDIA EPP Specification 1.0. Designed for DDR2 SDRAM SPDs.
- EPP2.0 Enhancer
- Integrates support for NVIDIA Enhanced Performance Profiles 2.0 into the DDR3 SDRAM memory module.
- XMP Enhancer Professional
- Provides a quick XMP extension for SPD in accordance with the Intel XMP Specification. Compatible with any DDR3 SDRAM SPDs.
- Profile Data Conversion
- From Intel XMP to NVIDIA EPP2.0 that is available for any revision of XMP-Enhanced DDR3 SPDs.
- Internal SPD Decoder
- Creates exhaustive reports for any type and standard of SDRAM memory sticks in accordance with JEDEC's SPD specifications.
- Part Number Decoding
- for Samsung, Hynix, Nanya and Elixir DDR2 SDRAM and DDR3 SDRAM memory modules. DDR SDRAM part number decoding is provided for Elixir memory modules.
- SPD Browser
- Takes advatage of Internet Explorer browser engine to search and view reports on SPDs in the constantly updated SPD firmware database.
- Micron's SPD Lookup
- Implemented in the latest SPD Browser 3.0 to search for the most current SPD data in the module part catalogue on the Micron Technology web site.
- SM Base Address Prober
- Applies brute-force attack to search for the SM Base Address by using a classic SMBus communication protocol compatible with ATI/VIA/Intel chipsets.
- Write Emulation Mode
- Prevents SPD data from being written accidentally or when editing the data in Hex Editor. Enables to create a new or modify existed SPD image.
- PSW Protection
- Enables SDRAM module manufacturers and OEM suppliers to protect SPD content of SDRAM modules by activating the Permanently Software Write Protection feature.
- SMBus Slaves Searcher
- Using the native SMB protocol this feature enables to find software visible SMBus devices of any type linked to the System Management Bus.
- DCT Tunner
- To be used for estimating over-clocking capabilities of DRAM controller of AMD Family 10h and 11h processors by altering timing parameters.
- Text Dump Import Function
- Imports register dumps of SPD EEPROM devices from text file reports created by third party diagnostic related tools.
- The largest SPD Database
- Consists of over 1000 SPD images of various PC SDRAM, DDR, DDR2, DDR3 and FB-DIMM memory modules.
- Windows NT/XP/2003/x64/Vista/7
Thaiphoon Burner 220.127.116.11 Build 0130 Screenshot
Thaiphoon Burner 18.104.22.168 Build 0130 Keywords
Bookmark Thaiphoon Burner 22.214.171.124 Build 0130
Thaiphoon Burner 126.96.36.199 Build 0130 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.