Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server 7.1.1
Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server 7.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server 7.1.1 description
Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server 7.1.1 is considered as a simple yet useful program with which you can simplify and automate backup and recovery manageability while maintaining business continuity
Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server is FarStone’s new generation in backup and recovery, protecting your business from the high costs of computer failure and operational losses. Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server centralizes backup and recovery management, which provides businesses with a cost-effective infrastructure for greater business functionality and resilience. Leverage your business continuity through the simple, yet powerful tools to meet your recovery time objects, eliminate operational downtime, and improve productivity.
- Quota Management - No more "Disk Is Full" error messages!
- Create and enforce limits for the storage usage of each workstation. It will automatically reuse the oldest backup space for new backups.
- Backup Anywhere
- Backup to a local hard drive, USB drive, network share, CD/DVD, NAS, iSCSI, or remote FTP server with a friendly user interface providing a "set it and forget it" unattended backup.
- AES 256 bits encryption
- Total Backup Recovery offers the highest encryption standard (256 bit AES) similar to US Defense Department to prevent anyone from accessing your backup without your permission.
- Total Backup Recovery™ 7 Advanced Server - Ideal for protecting Windows Servers with centralized management
- Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server (for servers) & Total Backup Recovery Advanced Workstation (for laptops & workstations) are designed for businesses to effectively protect servers, laptops and workstations from disaster with an easy to use administrating console! With Total Backup Recovery, you’ll find a solution to resolve all of your backup and recovery pain points.
- Open file backup
- Back up open files while their applications (i.e, Outlook) are still running, and ensure consistent backups.
- Support all major databases and VMware
- Back up open files for Microsoft Exchange servers, SQL servers, SharePoint servers, VMware servers and Oracle servers without interrupting your operation.
- Intelligent schedule
- Full or incremental backups automatically run on schedule. Perform "set it and forget it" backups on all workstations and servers.
- Migrate & Upgrade
- It takes only a few minutes for Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server to completely move everything - including all files, photos, music, application settings and your operating system - to your newly purchased computer or hard drive.
- Google Desktop search incorporated - Makes data recovery as easy as searching the web with Google.
- Allows you to use the Google Desktop search utility for searching users' e-mails, computer files, music, photos, chats, search history, and other "Google Gadgets" in Total Backup Recovery backup images.
- Email Notification
- Notify administrator with all backup and restore related activities and results via email.
- Advanced script (Pre and Post Command) function
- Execute pre-defined commands (scripts) before or after a scheduled backup takes place. Highly useful for complicated disaster recovery requirements.
- FileRescue-911™ capability
- Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server includes a powerful file rescue utility allowing you to boot into a crashed system using its built-in pre-operating system in order to retrieve your precious files from a non-operational drive.
- Built-in VMware™ P2V
- You can backup a VMware host machine in an image or convert a Total Backup Recovery image file to a VMware image file format (VMDK) to run it on a virtual machine.
- Max Speed with Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Total Backup Recovery clones (moves) your hard drive to SSD drive in minutes so you can avoid spending hours or weeks on reinstalling all programs.
- Crashed System Restore with Bare Metal Recovery
- With Total Backup Recovery, you can perform a bare-metal full-system restore in just a few minutes. No need to install Windows or any applications to recover your data.
- FTP Remote backup, offsite backup duplication
- Automatically duplicate your saved backup to remote FTP location. Ensures that files will be safe if any disasters occur.
- Universal Restore/Dissimilar Restore
- Restore to original or different computer (i.e. migrate to a newly purchased computer), or even to a virtual machine without any hassle.
- Recovery CD/DVD or Restore Image File Creation
- After spending hours or days upgrading your system to Windows 7, capture your PC in perfect condition. You can make a recovery CD/DVD, or an image file for it with only a few clicks.
- Advanced incremental backup technology
- Total Backup Recovery Server backs up only changes to your files (by sector). Other products back up files in its entirety. For example, it takes only a few hundred kilobits to incrementally back up your Outlook (.pst) file, whereas other products back up the entire Outlook .pst file, which takes several Gigabits, each time.
- Log View
- Consolidate all activities for workstations and servers into a centralized log view.
- Windows PE support
- WinPE recovery environment provides 100% hardware support in the Recovery Manager environment. For example, RAID 0/1/5/10/JBOD, software RAID, network and iSCSI are fully supported in pre-OS Recovery Manager.
- PXE support
- Fully supported PXE network environment allows any client to be remotely booted up into Recovery Manager from the PXE server, enabling you to restore a crashed PC or non-operational workstation.
- Rescue bootable media
- Total Backup Recovery supports all types of bootable media, such as CD/DVD, USB flash/USB HDD, USB Key, diskless PC and PXE server. It allows you to boot into Recovery Manager when your system fails to start.
- Unique Total File Shredder™ included - securely remove data from outside of Windows
- When it does become necessary to completely remove files (i.e, handing a PC off to a new user), any tool used in Windows still leaves traces on your drive - and tracing software can easily be hidden. FarStone's unique Total File Shredder™ is compliant to the US DoD 5220.22-M Standard and securely deletes all traces of sensitive data (such as confidential emails, legal documents, financial data, etc.) from outside of the Windows environment.
- Free Technical Support
- With the helpful support staff, you’ll receive free technical support on all FarStone products.
- Designed for Peace of Mind
- Built with care, Total Backup Recovery offers you a total data disaster backup recovery solution with all the features you need.
- Operating System Supported
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2000 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows Small Business Server (Both 32-64 Bit Supported)
- Backup Destination Storage Supported
- Internal Hard Drive, External USB Hard Drive, USB Flash, SSD (Solid State Drive), Firewire (IEEE 1394) Device
- Network Share Folder, Network Drive, NAS (Network Attached Storage), iSCSI, and iPSAN Storage
- RAID 0/1/5/10/JBOD Disk Array
- CDR/RW and DVD+-R/RW
- FTP Offsite Backup
Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server 7.1.1 Screenshot
Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server 7.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server 7.1.1
Total Backup Recovery Advanced Server 7.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.