TreeSize 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
TreeSize 18.104.22.168 description
TreeSize 22.214.171.124 brings you a powerful and dynamic hard disk space manager which finds out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover megabytes on your disks.
TreeSize will tell you where precious HDD space has gone to. TreeSize can be started from the context menu of a folder or drive and shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders.
Each folder can be expanded in Explorer-like style to see the size of its subfolders. Scanning is done in a thread, so you can already see results while TreeSize is working. The results can be printed in a report.
- Visually track down disk usage and see the size of all folders including their subfolders and break it down to the file level.
- The integrated fully customizable file search helps you to find and archive the largest, oldest, obsolete and temporary files, e.g. invalid shortcuts or files owned by a non-existent account. It also finds files with excessively long paths.
- Duplicate file search, optionally with MD5 checksums
- Statistics about file types and file owners on directory level. Additionally it is possible to limit the file system tree on the left to a certain user or file type
- The visible columns can be configured separately for the TreeSize Personal window. A lot of optional columns are available. The columns can be selected and sorted in the Options dialog.
- TreeSize Personal and Pro ships with a shell extension for Windows 2000/XP/2003 that adds an additional TreeSize column to the Windows Explorer that is showing the size not only for files but also for folders.
- High performance through Multithreading: Browse the results during scanning, scan and view several folders at the same time, Automatic adjustment of the number of threads that are used for a scan.
- Include and exclude certain files and folders in your scans
- A list of all files in the scanned folder and its subfolders can be exported, for example for use in a database
- Support for the file based NTFS compression, hard links and Alternate Data Streams (ADS)
- Explorer context menu is supported inside the TreeSize window
- A list of the top 100 largest files is generated automatically for each scan.
- Support for Unicode file and folder names.
- Several exporting and reporting possibilities: Printed report (showing the directory structure), Excel, HTML, XML, text file, clipboard.
- You can search multiple drives, entire servers and even your entire network neighborhood. The search results can be exported, moved, deleted or passed to any executable file or script.
- TreeSize Pro is able to save the data to an XML file and to load it again later.
- A saved XML file can be used to compare it against the current version of the file system branch. The difference between the two scans will be displayed and makes it easy to see which folders have grown.
- Print the contents of a directory, including all files and the corresponding icons.
- Several Command line options allow scheduled and overnight scans of your hard disk. An integrated wizard helps to set up scheduled scans.
- Help file and printable manual.
- The [Files] items now expandable and show the individual files;
- The gradient in the background of the folders can be adjusted in its colors;
- TreeSize fee is now portable;
- The number of decimals can be adjusted;
- Up to 2 thread are now used for scanning.
- Windows 200X / XP / Vista (32 and 64 Bit).
TreeSize 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
TreeSize 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark TreeSize 184.108.40.206
TreeSize 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.