TreeSize 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
TreeSize 188.8.131.52 description
TreeSize 184.108.40.206 is an effective tool which tells you where precious disk space has gone to. It can be started from the context menu of a folder or drive and shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders.
Each folder can be expanded in Explorer-like style to see the size of its subfolders. Scanning is done in a thread, so you can already see results while TreeSize is working. The results can be printed in a report.
- Several exporting and reporting possibilities: Printed report (showing the directory structure), Excel, HTML, XML, text file, clipboard.
- TreeSize Pro is able to save its data to an XML file and to load it again later.
- A saved XML file can be used to compare it against the current version of the file system branch. The difference between the two scans will be displayed and makes it easy to see which folders have grown.
- Support for Unicode file and folder names.
- Statistics about file types and file owners on directory level.
- High performance through Multithreading: Scan and view several folders at the same time, Automatic adjustment of the number of threads that are used for a scan.
- See all details (size, allocated, wasted, percent, files) at a glance.
- The visible columns can be configured separately for the TreeSize Pro window, Excel export, HTML Export, Text export and printed reports. A lot of optional columns are available.
- A shell extensions is included that adds an additional TreeSize column to the Windows Explorer that is showing the size not only for files but also for folders.
- 3D bar and pie charts can be displayed or printed
- Values are displayed in the form: 1,234,567.0 kb. The number of decimals and the unit (KB/MB/GB/mixed) is configurable
- The contents of a directory can be printed, including all files and the corresponding icons
- The integrated multi-path file search helps you to find and archive the largest, oldest, obsolete and temporary files, e.g. invalid shortcuts or files owned by a non existant account.
- You can search disks for obsolete files (like temporary files, browser cache files, etc.) and for very large files
- Full support for NTFS compression (the compression rate is displayed too)and for symbolic links of NTFS5.
- Ability to scan folders to which the current user does not have access to.
- A list of all files in the scanned file system branch can be exported.
- Small folders can be removed from the tree to have a better overview.
- Command line options allow scheduled scans. An integrated wizard helps you to set up scheduled scans.
- Help file and printable manual
- The [Files] items now expandable and show the individual files
- The gradient in the background of the folders can be adjusted in its colors
- TreeSize fee is now portable
- The number of decimals can be adjusted
- Up to 2 thread are now used for scanning
TreeSize 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
TreeSize 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark TreeSize 22.214.171.124
TreeSize 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.