UltraMon 3.0.3 Beta
UltraMon 3.0.3 Beta Ranking & Summary
UltraMon 3.0.3 Beta description
UltraMon is a utility for multi-monitor systems, designed to increase productivity and unlock the full potential of multiple monitors.
￭ efficiently move windows and maximize windows across the desktop
￭ manage more applications with the Smart Taskbar
￭ control application positioning with UltraMon Shortcuts
￭ multi-monitor support for desktop wallpapers and screen savers
￭ mirror your main monitor to secondary monitors for a presentation.
UltraMon is a multi-monitor program that offers seven tools to enhance your multi-monitor experience.
- Window management
- Smart Taskbar
- Display profiles
- Desktop wallpaper
- Screen savers
- Preserve position of desktop icons
- Disable or enable secondary monitors
- Change the primary monitor (Windows 2000/XP and later)
- Custom Display Properties applet
- 30 days trial
- New mirroring feature: the mirroring feature is now available on Windows Vista as well, and has several new modes, in addition to mirroring one or more monitors, you can mirror only a single application, part of the desktop, or the area around the mouse pointer.
- Zooming is supported, and mirroring now preserves aspect ratios when mirroring monitors with different resolutions and aspect ratios. You can pause mirroring (freeze the mirror display). Due to no longer using a display mirror driver, compatibility issues with some video card driver versions and installation issues have been fixed.
- New security feature: all binaries are DEP (Data Execution Prevention) and ASLR (Address Space Layout Randomization) compatible.
- Smart Taskbar crashes with fatal error in TaskBand.cpp at line 710
- Smart Taskbar crashes when connecting via Remote Desktop to a system where UltraMon is already running and the taskbar is set to autohide
- Smart Taskbar crashes with fatal error in DeskTaskBarManager.cpp at line 798
- Smart Taskbar crashes with fatal error in TaskBand.cpp at line 567
- Dialog windows open behind the main application window with some applications, for example Toad for Oracle, if UltraMon window buttons are enabled
- UltraMon crashes with fatal error in WndExt.cpp at line 183
- UltraMon icon doesnt get added to system tray again on Vista if explorer.exe gets restarted
- UltraMon.exe crashes when changing display settings and window buttons, menu commands and dragging of maximized windows options are disabled
- UltraMon crashes with fatal error in ButtonWnd.cpp at line 1275
- Keyboard navigation no longer works after adding a hotkey under UltraMon Options > Hotkeys
- Run application or script hotkey cant run applications which require elevated privileges on Vista
- Compatibility options are only loaded for a single application when restarting UltraMon
- UltraMon.exe crashes during startup if the Smart Taskbar is enabled
- Window buttons positioned wrongly on Vista if an application takes a long time to start or is hung
- When enabling dynamically added monitors via UltraMon Display Settings, the dialog gets closed without confirming the change
- Right-click on Office 2007 title bar doesnt open window menu on 64-bit Vista if UltraMon menu commands are enabled
- Insufficient error handling in wallpaper manager
- New wallpaper profile dialog doesnt show full path of save location
- Mirroring: dragging map from Google Maps leaves mouse trail on mirror monitor when both monitors use the same resolution
UltraMon 3.0.3 Beta Screenshot
UltraMon 3.0.3 Beta Keywords
Bookmark UltraMon 3.0.3 Beta
UltraMon 3.0.3 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.