USB Flash Drives Control 2.2
USB Flash Drives Control 2.2 Ranking & Summary
USB Flash Drives Control 2.2 description
USB Flash Drives Control 2.2 is developed to be an essential program which runs in taskbar, next to the system clock, and provides quick access to control the way .USB flash drives on your computer, are used. USB Flash Drives Control offers access to few, but powerful, options that helps you to control your flash storage drives easily.
- Just one small size executable file, all features are packed in the same single executable file. The same executable file is the setup program as well the program itself, and has only 116 KB.
- Easy to use, intuitive menus placed right next to your system clock, which allows you to configure easily the program.
- Enable or disable USB flash drives with a single mouse click.
- Automatically starts with Windows.
- Protection to uninstallation accidentally the program when is locked with a password.
- Improved interface with easily understandable icons in the system tray.
- Show detailed informations for the connected USB flash drives, like the drive letter, drive name, volume name, size and free space.
- Start with Windows, will run the program with administrative privileges, for all administrator accounts.
- USB Flash Drives Control requires to run .NET Framework version 3.5 which is already installed by default in newer versions of Windows.
- This program runs on all versions of Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows 7, including with Service Packs.
USB Flash Drives Control 2.2 Screenshot
USB Flash Drives Control 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark USB Flash Drives Control 2.2
USB Flash Drives Control 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.