Vista Start Menu SE 3.62
Vista Start Menu SE 3.62 Ranking & Summary
Vista Start Menu SE 3.62 description
Each time you start programs from the Start menu, you use the interface that has not changed for 10 years. No wonder that it becomes more and more difficult to use it due to the increase in the number of programs...
All you see in the standard menu is a long list and you have to read most names in order to find the program you need.
Vista Start Menu will show only program icons. That is why it is a lot easier to find the program you need with just one glance.
Besides, in Vista Start Menu, the programs are arranged in a table visually divided into sections, which also contributes to finding what you need in no time.
With Vista Start Menu, you just open the menu and click the program icon. If you need supplemental files installed together with the program, just move the mouse pointer over the icon and you will see a submenu where you can find all you need.
Vista Start Menu retains the position of icons that is why when you install or remove programs, icons remain in their places. You do not have to spend time on looking for an icons that has "slid away" as it usually happens in the standard menu.
- Fully edit the menu by dragging the items into/out of it and within;
- Add a divider line to the main menu;
- Call out a context menu for the main menu items.Go ahead and try replacing your Start menu right now! It is safe because Vista Start Menu does not change your system settings, thus making it easy to install, as well as simple to remove.
- Improved interface: Each detail in Vista Start Menu is well thought-out and the program will allow you to accomplish all your tasks with ease and comfort.
- Always ready: Vista Start Menu was designed specifically to make it possible for users to quickly access any information simply by using the keyboard or the mouse.
- The PRO version: Enable the unique feature called "one-click launch" and customize your menu the way you like it by getting the PRO version.
- Menu and icons appear faster now
- Fixed bug with slow search in Windows Vista
- Fixed bug with choosing a menu item with the help of shortcuts
- Shortcut for switching tabs "~" was replaced by "Ctrl + ~"
Vista Start Menu SE 3.62 Screenshot
Vista Start Menu SE 3.62 Keywords
Bookmark Vista Start Menu SE 3.62
Vista Start Menu SE 3.62 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.