VoiceAttack 1.2.6 Ranking & Summary
VoiceAttack 1.2.6 description
VoiceAttack 1.2.6 is a simple to use yet convenient program which will take commands that you speak into your microphone and turn them into a series of keyboard key presses (and do other things like launch programs!).
VoiceAttack is designed to make games and applications more fun to use by adding your voice as an extra controller
- Added Mouse Actions to commands.You can now add mouse left/right/middle click (mouse down and then up), double-click, down, and up to your command macros. The scroll wheel can be scrolled forward or backward.
- The mouse location can be captured in your games by pressing a user-defined hotkey (hotkey is defined in Options).
- Current mouse position can be saved and then recalled.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where setting the duration of a keypress would allow users to hit, 'OK' even though no key was selected.
- Microsoft Speech Recognition Engine 5.1 for XP users
- NET Framework 3.5
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows XP
VoiceAttack 1.2.6 Screenshot
VoiceAttack 1.2.6 Keywords
Bookmark VoiceAttack 1.2.6
VoiceAttack 1.2.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.