WinCrashReport 1.10 Ranking & Summary
WinCrashReport 1.10 description
WinCrashReport 1.10 is launched to be a handy, smart and essential alternative to the built-in crash reporting program of Windows operating system. When application crashes in your system and Windows displays the internal crash window of the operating system, you can run WinCrashReport, and get extensive report about the crashed application. The crash report of WinCrashReport is displayed as simple text or in HTML, and includes the following information: Crash memory address, Exception code, Exception description, Strings found in the stack, call stack, processor registers, modules list, threads list, and more...
- Added 'Start As Hidden' option. When this option and 'Put Icon On Tray' option are turned on, the main window of WinCrashReport will be invisible on start.
- This utility work on any version of Windows, starting from Windows 2000 and up to Windows 7/2008. Currently, it can only inspect 32-bit crashed applications. Support for crashed x64 application will probably be added in future versions.
- On Windows 7/2008/Vista: If the crashed application is running with administrator privilege, you must execute WinCrashReport with 'Run As Administrator' in order to get the crash report about this application.
- In some circumstances, a program may crash without displaying any crash window (The program simply disappears from the screen), in these cases, WinCrashReport won't be able the create a crash report.
WinCrashReport 1.10 Screenshot
WinCrashReport 1.10 Keywords
Bookmark WinCrashReport 1.10
WinCrashReport 1.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- 642-654 - WAASSE - Wide Area Application Services for System Engineers 2.0
- Sametime Alarm System for Server Performance
- Virtual Desktop Assist 126.96.36.199
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- JumpBox for the Foswiki Wiki System 1.1.5
- Sondle File Recovery Assist 188.8.131.52
- Partition Wizard Home Edition 5.0
- Callback File System 3.0