Windaq SD Rescue 1.1
Windaq SD Rescue 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Windaq SD Rescue 1.1 description
Windaq SD Rescue 1.1 is regarded as a helpful and convenient to use tool which is created to recover the Windaq (.wdc) files on the SD used by DI-71x stand alone data logger. With the help of Windaq SD Rescue you'll be able to easily restore your lost data files.
Has three powerful search modes:
- Quick Search mode uses the BOOT and DIR info on the SD to locate WinDaq files. This mode is for SDs with tampered, damaged or cross-linked FAT region
- Explore mode uses the BOOT and data region to locate WinDaq files. This mode is for SDs with tampered/damaged FAT and DIR region. For example, if you accidentally formatted a SD by holding the action button a little too long, you may still be able to use this mode to retrieve the data files recorded before the format operation.
- Comb Through mode combs through all sectors of the SD to find WinDaq files. This mode is for SDs with damaged BOOT, FAT, DIR and/or partially corrupted data regions. For example, if you formatted a SD and recorded a few files before you realized it contained a lot of important files from previous sessions, you may use this mode to fish out all remaining WinDaq files. It is possible to have more than 512 .WDC files found under this mode. Reading that, you may ask: According to DI-710/718 data sheet, WinDaq SD stores up to 510 .WDC files, how come WinDaq SD Rescue finds more? The reason is .wdc files from previous session(s) may not be erased during formatting, so they may be fished out in this mode.
- Does not alter the data on the SD, but please keep write-protect tab on to prevent tampering from Microsoft Windows!
- Supports all file formats used by DI-71x stand alone data logger.
- Windows All
Windaq SD Rescue 1.1 Screenshot
Windaq SD Rescue 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Windaq SD Rescue 1.1
Windaq SD Rescue 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.