Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) 6.1 - Build 7601
Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) 6.1 - Build 7601 Ranking & Summary
Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) 6.1 - Build 7601 description
Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) 6.1 - Build 7601 comes as a stable, smooth, and highly polished app which is capable of introducing new graphical features, a new taskbar that can compete handily with the Mac OS X dock, and device management and security enhancements that make it both easier to use and safer. Importantly, it won't require the hardware upgrades that Vista demanded, partially because the hardware has caught up, and partially because Microsoft has gone to great lengths to make Windows 7 accessible to as many people as possible.
It's important to note that the public testing process for Windows 7 involved one limited-availability beta and one release candidate, and constituted what some have called the largest shareware trial period ever. As buggy and irritating as Vista was, Windows 7 isn't. Instead, it's the successor to Windows XP that Microsoft wishes Vista had been, and finally places it on competitive footing with other major operating systems like OS X and Linux.
- Takes the headache out of sharing files and printers on a home network.
- Speedy access to your favorite pictures, songs, websites, and documents.
- Jump Lists
- A quick (and fun!) new way to resize and compare windows on your desktop.
- A suite of great programs in one free download. Mail, Movie Maker, Photo Gallery, and more.
- Windows Live Essentials
- Find virtually anything on your PC, instantly.
- Windows Search
- Better thumbnail previews, easier-to-see icons, and more ways to customize.
- Windows Taskbar
- Windows 7 makes the most of powerful 64-bit PCs, the new desktop standard.
- Full 64-bit support
- Redecorate your desktop with fun new themes, slide shows, or handy gadgets.
- More personal
- Designed to sleep and resume quicker, be less memory hungry, and spot USB devices faster.
- Performance improvements
- Play your media on other PCs, stereos, or TVs around the house.
- Play To
- Enjoy music and video on your home PC—even when you're not at home.
- Remote Media Streaming
- Pair Windows 7 with a touchscreen and you won't always need a keyboard or
- Windows Touch
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
- Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
- HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
- BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
- Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- Music and sound require audio output
Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) 6.1 - Build 7601 Screenshot
Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) 6.1 - Build 7601 Keywords
Bookmark Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) 6.1 - Build 7601
Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) 6.1 - Build 7601 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 RTM Build 7601.17514.101119-1850
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 RTM Build 7601.17514.101119-1850
- UFS Explorer Professional Recovery (64-bit)
- ClearContext Professional (64-bit) 5.4.3
- Agisoft Lens (64-bit) 0.4.0 build 1265
- cFosSpeed beta (64-bit) 6.51 build 1840
- TCC/LE (64-Bit) 13.0 Build 26
- ActivePerl (64-bit) 5.10.1 build 1007