WindowSpace 2.0.5 Ranking & Summary
WindowSpace 2.0.5 description
WindowSpace 2.0.5 is an extremely powerful tool for your desktop. it is actually a desktop enhancement utility that allows you to manipulate windows in many new ways. Now, you can snap windows to the screen edges and other windows, move and resize them with keyboard shortcuts, maximize vertically or horizontally, pin a window on top of the others, hide from view, minimize to tray, and do other useful things. WindowSpace makes it a true delight for the computer user to manage multiple windows on a big screen, widescreen, or even on a multi-monitor system.
Snapping is a great way to avoid window overlapping that comes as a result of multitasking. Too many open windows make the desktop messy as they partly cover or completely block each other. It affects your performance as very soon you'll find yourself hunting for windows, rather than doing the job. This is where WindowSpace can extend a helping hand. Just enable its snapping feature, and it'll help you avoid overlapping. Snap windows to each other or to the screen neatly, edge to edge, and stop playing hide-and-seek with them!
If you love your keyboard more than the mouse, you'll be pleased to be able to move and resize windows using a set of keyboard shortcuts. Now, you do not have to reach for the mouse or sweep the finger across the touchpad to move a window on the screen, make it bigger or smaller. With WindowSpace, you can also quickly maximize a window vertically or horizontally, rather than open it full-screen. This feature comes in handy if you want to see the window content with the minimal amount of white space. Also looking at two vertically opened pages sitting next to each other makes things a lot easier to compare, or move content between them.
WindowSpace gives you even more opportunities to manage windows with the keyboard. In just one press of the hotkey, you can tile all desktop windows vertically or horizontally, cascade, or close them. Other useful features, "Minimize To Tray" and "Hide Window" will help you to get rid of the clutter in the taskbar.
- Snap-To-Side like in Windows 7 (new in v2.0) - The Snap-To-Side feature lets you to expand and maximize windows by dragging them to different edges of the screen.
- Snap-To-Corners - better than in Windows 7 (new in v2.0) - Aero Snap in Windows 7 is very convenient for the owners of widescreen monitors. WindowSpace v2.0 improves the original idea by adding some options and makes it more usable for the owners of really big monitors.
- Snap windows to edges & other windows - Whether you have a small or big screen, you know that too many open windows make computation rather awkward – windows overlap each other, hang partway out of sight so that the user can even forget that an application is open.
- Move and resize windows with the keyboard - By default, you can resize windows and drag them over the desktop with the mouse. After installing WindowSpace, you’ll be able to do the same by using a set of keyboard shortcuts. This is a great alternative for laptop users and everyone else who likes keeping hands on the keyboard.
- Maximize windows vertically or horizontally - The “Maximize Vertically” feature is especially useful for the owners of widescreen monitors. This comes in handy if you want to see the window content with the minimal amount of white space.
- Set windows “Always On Top” - The “Always On Top” option is a real helper when you multitask in several applications. It lets you pin a window on top of the other window and work with them both simultaneously, without the need to jump from one window to another
- Minimize To Tray + Hide Window - These two options are clever alternatives to standard Windows minimization. The taskbar is fine for a few windows. But if you open many of them, it becomes cluttered, making it difficult to find a window. With WindowSpace, you’ll get two amazing ways to get rid of this problem. Simply minimize a window to the tray or hide it from view.
- Cascade, Tile and Close All Windows - In just one press of the hotkey, you can tile windows vertically or horizontally, cascade, or close them all.
- Organize your desktop workspace for more comfort today! - Too many open windows make the desktop messy. It affects your performance as very soon you’ll find yourself hunting for windows, rather than doing the job. This is where WindowSpace can extend a helping hand.
- New translations (updated for v2.0): Finnish, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Rolled-up windows are now restored on minimize/maximize/restore
- Fixed moving/resizing for rolled-up window in the maximized state
- Fixed "move to the previous monitor" keyboard shortcut
- Fixed an issue with keyboard shortcuts on Vista x64
- Various stability and performance improvements
- Windows 2000 SP4 Professional
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
WindowSpace 2.0.5 Screenshot
WindowSpace 2.0.5 Keywords
Bookmark WindowSpace 2.0.5
WindowSpace 2.0.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.