XIA Links Server 1.5.2
XIA Links Server 1.5.2 Ranking & Summary
XIA Links Server 1.5.2 description
XIA Links Server 1.5.2 offers an easy replacement to Desktop and StartMenu shortcuts letting an administrator control what shortcuts a user can see which can be grouped into Sections. Ideally suited for educational environments, XIA Links also performs file existence checks before showing icons removing the issues associated with mandatory user profiles where a link to an application fails when it is installed in different locations on different machines. XIA Links installs as a Server product within IIS with a client application based on Microsoft.NET which can be deployed and configured using Group Policy.
- XIA Links allows you to replace the use of Desktop Shortcuts normally deployed manually, through scripts, Group Policy or User Profiles allowing you to Group Applications, Web Sites, Files and Folders and display the correct Links for specific Machines, Users or Groups.
- XIA Links allows you to provide a consistent icons to machines throughout the network regardless of whether the application of file is stored in different paths on different machines. By default XIA Links also hides applications that cannot be found in the specified location.
- XIA Links can be customised with home page Logos and Section Images.
Enhancements: May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
- Internet Information Services 6.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- ASP.NET 2.0
XIA Links Server 1.5.2 Screenshot
XIA Links Server 1.5.2 Keywords
Bookmark XIA Links Server 1.5.2
XIA Links Server 1.5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.