Xinorbis 6.0.18 Ranking & Summary
Xinorbis 6.0.18 description
Xinorbis 6.0.18 is developed to be a helpful and beneficial hard disk, folder and storage analyser. It uses a sophisticated mix of graphs, tables and tree displays to give a complete overview of the contents of any hard disk, folder, removable or network drive.
It makes it easy to see the contents, structure, file distribution and file composition of a whole hard disk, folder, or mapped network drive. Includes full report creation. Xinorbis is bundled with Be.HexEditor and options to view any file within the hex editor have been added to all relevant popup-menus.
Xinorbis is available for download with an installer, the recommended option, or as a ZIP archive for expert users who want more control - such as a custom installation or installation on to a USB flash drive.
Several additions have been made to Xinorbis to make it operate more efficiently as a "portable application", for more information see the user manual. Xinorbis supports seamless integration with SQlite3 or ODBC for its Folder History data archive. Compare the contents of a hard drive or folder at any time or date.
- Xinorbis lets you analyse the contents of any of the following:
- Hard disk / SSD
- Folder or network folder/share
- External FireWire or USB drive
- Memory card or other removable storage
- Combine any number of the above in to a single scan, then produce reports from it.
- Xinorbis has a powerful report engine that is capable of creating the following different report types:
- HTML (with graphs)
- CSV (all files and properties or user-customisable summary)
- Text (all files and properties or user-customisable summary)
- Tree (a textual representation of the structure of scan folder)
- XML (all files and properties or user-customisable summary)
- Each of the reports can be customised. Xinorbis stores five different configurations for each of the reports types.. These reports are available for all scans including those from the Folder History archive.
- Xinorbis can auto-create and save reports after a scan, for later retrieval.
- Xinorbis will upload all of your reports to any FTP-enabled web server (internet, intranet or extranet).
- Access your reports from any web browser anywhere in the world at any time, using the automatically generated portal.
- Reports are categories by type and date/time.
- Every time Xinorbis performs a scan it stores a copy of its finding in the Folder History archive. This includes a record of the properties of every file and folder in the scan.
- These data can be accessed at any time to see how the contents and distribution has changed over time and to compare the contents at one date and time to another.
- Xinorbis is capable of using SQlite 3 (by default) or any ODBC compliant database for the archive..
- Web Reports
- Xinorbis has a very powerful search system that includes parameters and functions for searching by:
- File name
- File size
- Date and time
- Category (include and exclude)
- File attributes (include and exclude)
- File owner (include, exclude and partial match)
- These search parameters can be combined to produce queries with exceptional power. "Quick searches" are predefined, and fully customisable, searches that are available via the "quick search" icon (found next to all search entry fields).
- Xinorbis is updated regularly with bug fixes, optimisations and new features.
- If you find a bug then please let me know so I can get it fixed and released. Have an idea for a new feature? Email and let me know, there's a good chance that it will get added to a future version.
- Regular Updates
- Analyse a single drive, folder or merge several together in one report
- View file distribution by file type, location, attributes, size, user (owner) and date/time
- In-bullt powerful search engine (+ save results to a file or clipboard)
- Find duplicate files (either by name or size)
- Save reports and tables for later comparison or for inclusion in other documents
- Shell support, scan a directory through windows explorer
- Use xinorbiscom via the command line to update the file history archive through batch files
- Updated regularly
- Other Features
- Minor bug fixes and improvements to stability.
- Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7
Xinorbis 6.0.18 Screenshot
Xinorbis 6.0.18 Keywords
Bookmark Xinorbis 6.0.18
Xinorbis 6.0.18 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.