FileRestore Professional 4.2
FileRestore Professional 4.2 Ranking & Summary
FileRestore Professional 4.2 description
FileRestore Professional 4.2 is known as an easy yet efficient application which allows you to preview your deleted or lost files prior to purchasing the software. FileRestore will also display audiovisual previews of deleted music files, video files, etc., prior to recovery. FileRestore provides three file preview modes and utilises exclusive LiveView technology to enable a user to view a deleted file prior to its recovery. LiveView even enables files to be previewed and selected for recovery while the drive scanning operation is still in progress.
- Recovers file and folder structures.
- Recovers files from all types of drive including, computer hard drives, usb drives, memory cards, pen drives, digital cameras, iPods, floppy disks, etc.
- Recovers files from shared network drives.
- Recovers files from deleted partitions.
- Recovers files from reformatted drives.
- Recovers files when removed from the recycle bin.
- Recover files when they have bypassed the recycle bin.
- No installation is required. The software can be run directly from the .exe file.
- No install and full install versions.
- Optimised for size. Designed to be as compact a file as possible.
- Runs directly from the smallest drives e.g. pen drives, floppy disks, etc.
- Read only file recovery. The software will not overwrite previously deleted data.
- Fast scan option. Scans drives in minutes.
- Scans drives with bad sectors.
- Scans drives with no boot sector.
- Scans very large drives.
- Scan for lost files even when the file system is lost.
- Scan by File System, cluster size, etc.
- Scan by sector range.
- Scan Free Space only.
- Scan for deleted files only.
- Retain scan results for later recovery.
- Scan results are displayed in a file type view, folder view and a thumbnail view.
- Exclusive LiveView feature displays previews of deleted and lost files.
- Previews deleted Word docs, Excel spreadsheets, photos, pdfs, images, etc.
- SEE video file previews and HEAR audio file previews.
- File Previews available during a scan.
- Filter by file type, size, creation date, modified date, last accessed date, etc.
- Multiple save options e.g. highlight and select files, right click and select files, etc.
- File Discovery - Recovers files with lost file names.
- Photo Discovery - Recovers photos with lost file names.
- Recovery Settings provide a summary of files scanned, by type, condition, etc.
- Postfixes duplicate file names.
- Sort files by type, name, size, folder, date, etc.
- Saves the original Create and Modified dates.
- Batch (multiple file) recovery. One click and all files are recovered.
- Renames files with corrupted file names.
- Create and scan drive images.
- Create images of entire drives or a specific sector range.
- Event log records all recovery events.
- Supports NTFS, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 file systems.
- View drive properties.
- Tool Tips available to provide a quick user guide reference.
- File recovery and drive imaging Wizard.
- Export scanned file results to a .csv list.
- Previews files with incorrect file type extensions.
- Comprehensive user guide and product support.
- Pentium or equivalent processor.
- 64 MB RAM.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista, or Windows 7.
- 800 KB of free space for the No Install edition.
- 1.1 MB of free space for the Full Install edition.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems.
FileRestore Professional 4.2 Screenshot
FileRestore Professional 4.2 Keywords
Bookmark FileRestore Professional 4.2
FileRestore Professional 4.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.