User Account Manager 4.05
User Account Manager 4.05 Ranking & Summary
User Account Manager 4.05 description
User Account Manager (UAM) is used to manage user accounts throughout their lifecycle in an Active Directory environment, from creation to deletion and functions in between.
Another feature of UAM is importing many accounts from a .csv or similar file.
UAM uses templates to structure the way the accounts are setup. This way templates can be created for different types of users
and by using the templates
, all the accounts will be consistent. This simplifies the management of user accounts.
- Create user accounts in seconds.
- Create users directories with shares and NTFS permissions
- Create Exchange accounts
- Reset passwords with a click of a mouse button
- Delete users - Remove NT Accounts/Exchange Mailboxes, users data directories
- Delete user profiles from servers or workstations
- Change user settings, Group membership, AD Properties, with ease.
- Move users and users data between servers
- Import users via CSV file
- Windows Terminal server support
User Account Manager 4.05 Screenshot
User Account Manager 4.05 Keywords
Bookmark User Account Manager 4.05
User Account Manager 4.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.