A Better Finder Rename 8.20
A Better Finder Rename 8.20 Ranking & Summary
A Better Finder Rename 8.20 description
A Better Finder Rename 8.20 is a powerful and easy to use tool which is developed to give you a professional way to rename multiple files.
A Better Finder Rename has long been the file renamer of choice for tens of thousands of professionals, businesses and hobbyists across the world. The Instant Preview feature eliminates guesswork and costly errors and helps you find the right settings quickly and accurately by providing as-you-type feedback.
- Yet devastatingly effective
- A Better Finder Rename's huge array of renaming options are organized into 7 intuitive categories that cover all the text, character, position, conversion and truncation features that you would expect from a great file renamer. On top of this, A Better Finder Rename provides more advanced features that answer the prayers of many professionals and hobbyists alike.
- Photographers in particular will find the advanced sequence number and date & time features a joy to behold. A Better Finder Rename knows how to extract EXIF shooting date and time information from your digital camera images and exploit them in creating sequence numbers or adding time and date information to the file name. Support for all major RAW formats (including JPEG, CRW, CR2, THM, NEF, TIFF, RAJ, ORF , MRW, DNG, PEF, SRF, etc.) extends this to professional photographers. Version 8 now also deals gracefully with multiple shots captured in the same second.
- System administrators, web masters and other power users will appreciate the presence of advanced features, such as regular expression support, conversion to Windows NTFS/SMB compatible names, the ability to import file names from a database, a spreadsheet or any other source that can produce plain or tab-delimited text files. Finally, it allows you to save a record of the current and new file names to facilitate tracking your files.
- Music lovers will be delighted by the MP3/AAC renaming feature that allows you to exploit the id3 meta-data tags embedded in your music files to create your own naming scheme for your music collection. Meta-data information from mp3, aac and iTunes music store files are supported.
- Sometimes, however, a single renaming step is just not enough. Enter the multi-step renaming feature, that let's you combine and re-arrange multiple renaming steps into a single operation.
- For recurring tasks, A Better Finder Rename allows you to save common settings to droplet mini-applications and apply them automatically to all files dropped upon them. Version 8 adds support for saving and loading presets to facilitate the creation of your own renaming library.
- Beautiful inside & out
Version 8 takes file renaming to a new level of sophistication by introducing an advanced 64-bit multi-threaded renaming engine that solves many problems that other file renamers simply leave unaddressed. The database-backed renaming engine automatically resolves file name conflicts (when several files would share the same name) using a range of configurable parameters. The sequence in which files are renamed is optimized to avoid deadlocks which could occur when the order in which the files are renamed becomes significant.
- The new version provides easy all-in-one error reporting and fixes compatibility with some G5-based systems.
Requirements: Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X
A Better Finder Rename 8.20 Screenshot
A Better Finder Rename 8.20 Keywords
Bookmark A Better Finder Rename 8.20
A Better Finder Rename 8.20 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.