AB Commander XP 6.96
AB Commander XP 6.96 Ranking & Summary
AB Commander XP 6.96 description
AB Commander is a powerful yet easy to use utility that lets you manage your files and folders using the convenient dual-panel user interface (pioneered in Norton Commander), while maintaining close integration with the standard Windows shell.
AB Commander offers a rich set of tools for navigating your computer and managing files. You can save time by using the quick access tools such as drive bar, history and favorites lists, customizable toolbars and keyboard shortcuts. You will also appreciate the power tools such as the built-in command line, commands to filter, compare, and synchronize the contents of folders, support for the regular, virtual, and compressed folders through the same unified interface, and more.
- Copy and move files and folders from one folder to another without the need to open two separate Explorer windows: AB Commander shows the source and destination folders side by side, and you can see the results of the operations instantly.
- Quickly navigate between the folders on your computer or LAN, using the history lists, pop-up folder tree window, Drive bar and other navigation tools.
- Quickly preview images located anywhere (not just those in the My Pictures folder), without opening the imaging software and waiting for it to load. You can view many images as a slide show, too!
- Make a list of files that you can print out or import into a spreadsheet for further analysis.
- Compare the contents of the folders displayed in the opposite panels by the last modification time of the files, their size, etc.
- Synchronize folders, by automatically copying only the files that have been updated by you. You can use this command to periodically backup your documents, or to quickly copy them between your laptop and the desktop computers, making sure both of them will have the most up-to-date versions of your documents.
- Split a large file into smaller segments and merge tts and merge ack into the original file. You can use this command, for instance, to span a large file across several removable disks of a smaller size.
- Create filters to display only the files you want. This command can save you time when you work with folders that have a lot of files of many different types.
- Quickly view or edit the DOS, UNIX, and UNICODE text files with the built-in Quick Editor, without the need to wait for a dedicated text processor to load.
- Many options to change the look and feel of the program, such as custom colors, fonts, and effects, which you can choose to suit your personal working style and preferences.
- User-customizable toolbars, context-sensitive Users Guide, network browsing capabilities, support for the compressed files...
- 30-day trial
- The Image Preview command can now display the PNG and TIFF files.
- An option to embed an auto-incrementing counter into the file names has been added to the Rename command.
- The Store/Restore Columns commands have been added to the Panel menu.
- An option to display the path of the active folder on the title of the AB Commander window has been added.
- Several other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
AB Commander XP 6.96 Screenshot
AB Commander XP 6.96 Keywords
Bookmark AB Commander XP 6.96
AB Commander XP 6.96 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.