Abaiko Disk Space Monitor 3
Abaiko Disk Space Monitor 3 Ranking & Summary
Abaiko Disk Space Monitor 3 description
Abaiko Disk Space Monitor 3 offers an useful tool which monitor free space on the disks of your computer. Modern computers have a lot of space on their disks. And people stopped watching the space thinking that disks of that size just cannot be too small. Most likely, some software developers stick to that opinion as well and some software occupies quite a lot of space on disks or do not save it.
In addition, software capabilities increase together with the development of computers. A lot of people can now work with large amounts of data, for example, editing home video, processing high-resolution photos or complex graphics, recording music. All this is impossible unless you have free space on your disk, which invisibly becomes less and less. And unexpected lack of space on your disk, especially on the system one, may result in your work being lost or even in operating system failures.
The tool can monitor disks of any types your computer supports. As soon as free space on the disks you select reaches the limits you specify, the program will let you know about it. Abaiko Disk Space Monitor is intended for both regular home users and system administrators that need space for quickly growing logs of various systems, enlarging databases, data backups, or for software caching data.
The simple, but still useful tool Abaiko Disk Space Monitor will keep you informed about the amount of free space on your disks. The news that there is not enough space on the disk will not take you by surprise in the worst time any more and you will no longer have to worry about it.
Abaiko Disk Space Monitor is an essential piece of software for those that work extensively with a large number of files. It is ideal for users who frequently record and edit video and audio or process photos and create high-quality graphics. It is often the case that disk space runs out at the most inappropriate moment, leading to a risk of lost work. And this is not the only problem - insufficient space on the system disk may result in an unstable operating system.
Abaiko Disk Space Monitor is specifically used to monitor and control disk space and provide reliable notification of disk space levels. User options include customized alert notifications and selection of the disks to be checked.
Abaiko Disk Space Monitor is not only useful for home users wanting to manage their personal disk storage. It is also an essential tool for system administrators in many companies who wish to monitor computer and server disk space. This can be an even more vital situation as all kinds of databases, cached data, system logs and data backups are stored on company systems.
- No trial limitations.
- High priority support concerning any technical problems related to the program.
- All future updates are FREE, no additional fees!
- Easy to use and configure: Due to an incredibly straightforward program design, configuration is quick and easy.
- Automatic launch at Windows startup: By default, the program is automatically launched at Windows startup. If required, this function can be disabled.
- Monitoring for all disk types: The program can check any disks available on the computer: floppy, CD, etc.
- Program launch via the system tray: The program remains hidden after being launched. However, the main program window and menu can be quickly opened via the icon in the system tray.
- Balloon message notifications: When available disk space has reached the specified limit, the program displays a warning similar to a Windows warning.
- Email notifications: Activation of this option sends email reports detailing free space on the selected disks. All email is sent via the SMTP protocol.
- Disable Windows warning messages: If you no longer require system messages about the lack of free disk space, they can be disabled.
- Changed: Completely upgraded SMTP engine (with SSL/TLS support, now it is possible to use GMail).
- New: Ability to arrange the report columns in any order. Also it is possible to exclude the columns you do not require.
- Removed: "Priority" option from email settings.
- Changed: "Top 30" tab renamed to "File Size Chart".
- New: Ability to adjust the number of entries shown for files/folders in File Size Chart.
- New: Right click menu on file and folder lists in File Size Chart. Menu items are: Open in Explorer, Execute, Properties.
- New: Double-click on file and folder lists in File Size Chart to open entry in Explorer.
- Fixed: System tray Icon will not restart itself when Explorer crashes.
- Fixed: Problem with non-English characters.
- Fixed: Some crashes.
- New: Windows 7 compatibility.
Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista or Windows 7
Abaiko Disk Space Monitor 3 Screenshot
Abaiko Disk Space Monitor 3 Keywords
Bookmark Abaiko Disk Space Monitor 3
Abaiko Disk Space Monitor 3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.