ABC Backup 5.02
ABC Backup 5.02 Ranking & Summary
ABC Backup 5.02 description
ABC Backup 5.02 is a powerful backup program allows you to copy upload, download data automatically on schedule from your PC to various storages - network disks, remote FTP servers, etc.
The program can either mirror your data "as is" or create archived files or directories for copying. The user can customize the method of naming backup files adding, for example, the date of archiving to file names.
The program uses the zip algorithm to archive data. It is fully gzip compatible (which is important for GNU utilities users and in cross-platform environments.) A built-in task scheduler helps you to build a queue of automated backups, or run third-party utilities to process the data before or after copying/archiving. A-B-C Backup software has no limitations on the number of scheduled tasks.
- Easy and flexible user interface. As easy as ABC.
- Automatically backups data to local or remote storages
- Restore backup files
- FTP Backup. Automatically backup your entire FTP server or a selected folder to local storages
- Backup Password Protection
- Backup to FTP. Automatically backup data to remote ftp server.
- Compressing with zip (gzip compatible)
- Create backups at various different compression levels
- Scheduled Transfers & Tasks. The built-in scheduler.
- Copy (Mirror) files from FTP server to another FTP
- Supports backup to Floppy, Zip, Jaz, hard disk, network drive
- Supports Log File
- Advanced multi-session log file
- Incremental Backup. Backup with timestamps and versions.
- Can run other programs before/after executing your backup task
- Supports Proxy, Firewall, Sockets 4, 4.5, and 5.
- Standard FTP compatible with any industry standard FTP server
Enhancements: new features added
ABC Backup 5.02 Screenshot
ABC Backup 5.02 Keywords
Bookmark ABC Backup 5.02
ABC Backup 5.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.