ABC Backup 5.10
ABC Backup 5.10 Ranking & Summary
ABC Backup 5.10 description
ABC Backup 5.10 is a unique and extremely easy to use tool that allows you to copy upload, download data automatically on schedule from your PC to various storages - network disks, remote FTP servers, etc. The program can either mirror your data "as is" or create archived files or directories for copying. The user can customize the method of naming backup files adding, for example, the date of archiving to file names. The program uses the zip algorithm to archive data. It is fully gzip compatible (which is important for GNU utilities users and in cross-platform environments.) A built-in task scheduler helps you to build a queue of automated backups, or run third-party utilities to process the data before or after copying/archiving. A-B-C Backup software has no limitations on the number of scheduled tasks.
- Automatically backups/mirrors data to local or remote storages
- Automatically upload data to ftp server
- Automatically download data from ftp server
- A built-in task scheduler
- Compressing with zip (gzip compatible)
- Unlimited number of profiles (saved backup scenarios)
- Ability to start third-party utilities before and after archiving/mirroring
- Comprehensive logging of operations
- Ability to run tasks manually
Enhancements: New features added
Requirements: No special requirements
ABC Backup 5.10 Screenshot
ABC Backup 5.10 Keywords
Bookmark ABC Backup 5.10
ABC Backup 5.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.