ABC Backup Pro 5.10
ABC Backup Pro 5.10 Ranking & Summary
ABC Backup Pro 5.10 description
ABC Backup Pro 5.10 is an easy-to-use tool which can be used for back-up. This program allows you to create backups at various different compression levels, automatically backups data on schedule to local or remote storages, network drives and ftp servers, supports writing to CDR, CDRW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW or DVD+RW compatible media, has the ability to back up exclusively opened files like Outlook .PST files.
The program can either mirror your data "as is" or create archived zip files (gzip compatible). The user can customize the method of naming backup files adding, for example, the date of archiving to file names. The backup program features multi-sessions and multiple connections, incremental backup. backup with timestamps and versions, can run other programs before/after executing your backup, advanced log files and more. This backup software supports Proxy, Firewall, Sockets 4, 4.5, 5, SSL (FTPS), SSL, Secure FTP (SFTP provides safe authorization using password or public-key based authentication), SSH (Secure Shell) - integrity and privacy of data transfer using SSH protocols. A built-in task scheduler helps you to build a queue of automated backups. The program has no limitations on the number of scheduled tasks.
- Easy and flexible user interface. As easy as ABC.
- Automatically backups data to local or remote storages
- Restore backup files
- FTP Backup. Automatically backup your entire FTP server or a selected folder to local storages
- The ability to back up exclusively opened files like Outlook .PST files
- Backup Password Protection
- Task Priotity options
- Backup to FTP. Automatically backup data to remote ftp server.
- Compressing with zip (gzip compatible)
- Create backups at various different compression levels
- Scheduled Transfers & Tasks. The built-in scheduler.
- Copy (Mirror) files from FTP server to another FTP
- Backup to CD and DVD disks. Supports writing to CDR, CDRW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW or DVD+RW compatible media
- Speed selection for CD/DVD burning
- Supports backup to Floppy, Zip, Jaz, hard disk, network drive
- Supports Log File
- Advanced multi-session log file
- Incremental Backup. Backup with timestamps and versions.
- Can run other programs before/after executing your backup task
- Multiple Connections. Multitasking data transfer mode. To support simultaneous file transfer, ftp client creates the required number of sessions. At this time (during the file transfer process), a user can continue browsing the site.
- Supports Proxy, Firewall, Sockets 4, 4.5, and 5.
- Standard FTP compatible with any industry standard FTP server
- Strong 128-bit and 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standards.
- Encryption algorithms includes DES, TripleDES, Blowfish, Twofish256, Twofish192, Twofish128, AES256, AES192, AES128, AES256, Serpent256, Serpent192, Serpent128, ARCFOUR, IDEA, and CAST128.
- SSL (FTPS)
- SSL protocol provides session-level identification and encryption, establishes the client-server channel and ensures data transfer security and privacy by means of encryption.
- SSL v3 (TLS) Support,
- SSL Explicit (AUTH SSL) Support
- SSL Implicit (Port 990)
- SSL 2, SSL 3, TLS 1, and TLS 1.1
- SSL Client & Server Certificate Support
- SSL Certificate Creation Wizard
- SSL Certificate Local Trusted Store
- SSL Use Windows Trusted Root CA Store
- SSL "Strong" Keys
- Secure FTP (SFTP) provides safe authorization, integrity and privacy of data transfer using SSH protocols.
- SSH (Secure Shell) connect securely to SFTP Servers using password or public-key based authentication .
- SSH2 Secure Shell (SFTP) Support
- SSH2 Password & Public Key Authentication
- SSH2 Identify File Creation Wizard (RSA/DSA Keys)
- SSH2 Sec. Key Password Store or Prompt Option
- SSH2 Cipher, Mac, Compression Options
- SSH2 Trusted Identity Store
Here are the problems you can solve with ABC Backups:
- Avoid critical data loss with automated backups.
- Ease the process of gathering files from various folders by using profiles (saved backup scenarios)
- Make exact copies of documents or databases located on other computers in your LAN. For example, you may need to have local copies of some documents created by your colleagues on regular basis.
- Synchronize data between your main and remote offices or remote affiliates.
- Restore your data after a virus infection or a hard disk crash.
- Transfer data over the Internet, logging all the operations.
- Use your existing FTP servers through your existing proxy servers (if any) to backup your data.
- Synchronize data between your local PC and a database on your web site.
- Schedule time-consuming tasks to effectively use your network bandwidth and processors time.
Enhancements: new features added
ABC Backup Pro 5.10 Screenshot
ABC Backup Pro 5.10 Keywords
Bookmark ABC Backup Pro 5.10
ABC Backup Pro 5.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.