AccessFIX Database Recovery 5.57
AccessFIX Database Recovery 5.57 Ranking & Summary
AccessFIX Database Recovery 5.57 description
AccessFIX Database Recovery 5.57 is an effective software which is created to restore corrupt and damaged Access files back into new trouble free files.
AccessFIX recovers corrupt Access databases created in all versions of MS Access including 95, 97, 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003 and 2007.
AccessFIX extracts the structure and table content from damaged database files, creating new trouble free files. Macros, modules, forms, reports, queries and more are also recovered. The AccessFIX MS Access recovery tool is frequently updated with new features. Technical support and updates are free for 1 year.
AccessFIX is available in a free downloadable demo that will allow the user to view the recovered file before purchasing the full edition of the program. The fast installation and recovery process make Access database repair a matter of minutes. The intuitive user interface was designed to make Access data recovery an easy task even for the novice user. It will also undelete tables and records that have been deleted.
AccessFIX can be purchased as a stand alone product or as part of OfficeFIX, which can include up to four recovery tools for Office (including Excel, Word and Outlook).
- All field types. AccessFIX is the only program that recovers absolutely every type of field. It is the only one, for example, that can correctly recover high precision numbers (Decimal).
- Accurate table structure. AccessFIX is the only application that recreates all table details, including all indexes, relations, the referential integrity, properties (default values, input masks, comments, etc) and all types of fields.
- Accurate table contents. AccessFIX will solidly recover the records of the tables. Memos and images are always restored and field contents are not mixed up as it occurs with other software applications.
- All objects. AccessFIX is one of the few programs that recovers queries, forms, reports, macros and Visual Basic modules.
- Referential integrity. AccessFIX is the only program that recovers the referential integrity of the database. This important element will be lost if AccessFIX is not the program you choose to perform the recovery.
- Access undelete function. AccessFIX is one of the few solutions that will undelete microsoft Access records and undelete tables. Only AccessFIX saves the undeleted information in a separate table.
- The fastest. Even with large database files AccessFIX will complete the database recovery in seconds.
- Non-western texts. AccessFIX is the only software that correctly recovers non-western characters. It recovers Unicode in every case and in every location in the file.
- Access recovery. Recreates damaged Microsoft Access files. For corrupt database files.
- All Access versions. Will recover mdb, mde, accdb and accde files for Microsoft Access 95, 97, 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003 and 2007. It works in all Windows versions, from 98 to Vista.
- Recreates tables accurately. Absolutely all fields (including high precision numbers), referential integrity, primary and secondary indexes, relations and all properties (including default values, masks, comments, etc). Accurate recovery of records. All fields, without changing the values, exactly as in the original file.
- Queries. All types are recovered, including SQL commands such as “Delete”, “Insert into” or “Create table” and including all details such as the "OwnerAccess" and "Parameters" options.
- All objects. Recovery of Access tables, forms, reports, macros and Visual Basic modules.
- Non-western texts (Unicode). These texts are correctly recreated including table contents, table names and mixed eastern-western texts.
- Will undelete Microsoft Access records and tables. Undeleted information is saved in a separate table. Will undelete Access table data accurately as well as records saving you from an unwanted deletion.
- Password protected files. You do not need to know the password to recover your file.
- Structure replacement. Allows you to improve the recovery of tables with a severely damaged structure. This is useful if you have a second file with the same table structure (such as an old backup copy). This file can be used to provide its structure while the damaged file provides its data.
- Multi-file Access recovery. Recovers many files in a single operation. After selecting a group of files they will be recovered one by one and saved automatically.
- Usability. Simple usability and useful contextual information. One of our goals was to create a program that was easy to use. The resulting user interface speaks for itself.
- Multi-language. Program and documentation available in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch and Italian.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified software in accordance with the highest industry standards.
- Small improvements
- Bug fixes
- Computer: 486 or better,
- MS Access 97, 2000, XP, 2003 or Vista Memory:
- 16 meg
AccessFIX Database Recovery 5.57 Screenshot
AccessFIX Database Recovery 5.57 Keywords
Bookmark AccessFIX Database Recovery 5.57
AccessFIX Database Recovery 5.57 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.