Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation 10
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation 10 Ranking & Summary
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation 10 description
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation 10 is designed in order to protect the intellectual property that resides in business desktops and laptops, Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation combines optimized data protection and ease-of-use. It creates an exact disk image of your office workstation and backs up the operating system, applications, key data files and folders.
Acronis simplifies system restores. Users can perform self-service recoveries of files and folders in moments without administrator intervention. Even an entire Windows system can be restored in minutes using the Acronis one-click restore feature.
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation comes with flexible scheduling and event-based triggering to cater to the most demanding user environments. With the optional Acronis Backup & Recovery Universal Restore module, the operating system, all user data, applications and settings can be restored to dissimilar hardware in a few simple steps, eliminating the need to acquire identical hardware if the machine has to be replaced.
- Flexible backup storage for mobile users
- Back up a laptop to a variety of storage devices and locations, including the Acronis® Secure Zone™, a partition on the laptop.
- Minimize downtime and improve user productivity
- With Acronis Backup & Recovery 10, the contents of the hard drive contents including the operating system, applications and data can be fully recovered in minutes, instead of hours or days.
- Acronis® AdvantageSM support and maintenance program
- The Acronis® AdvantageSM program is an enhanced, multi-level subscription-based support and maintenance program. The first year of Acronis Advantage is included in the license price.
- Intuitive user interface and workflow minimizes training requirements
- Users can restore files, folders and even their workstation without administrator assistance or extensive training.
- Simplified system migration to new and dissimilar hardware
- Restoring to dissimilar hardware can be easily accomplished with optional Acronis® Backup & Recovery™ Universal Restore™ software. Move an old system to a new one, complete with all applications, data and settings and be ready to continue operations in minutes.
- Backup options
- Compress backups to optimize your storage space.
- Excluding files during backup
- Save storage space and time by excluding non-essential files and folders from backups.
- Dual destination backup
- Store backups into two different locations — backup to a local disk and a copy to a network share.
- Splitting backups, automatically or manually
- Split backups into volumes to fit media.
- Recovery options
- Acronis Startup Recovery Manager
- If your system won’t boot properly, press F11 during the system startup to start Acronis Backup & Recovery .
- Bare-metal restore
- Restore your workstation from scratch in the event of a hard disk failure — restore an exact copy of your computer on a new hard drive.
- Virtualization support
- Converting image backup to a virtual machine
- Recover a disk (volume) backup to a new virtual machine of any of the following types: VMware Workstation, Microsoft Virtual PC, Parallels Workstation or Citrix XenServer virtual appliance.
- Backup management
- Pre/post commands
- Define pre/post backup and data capture commands to integrate Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 with other applications or to temporarily stop some.
- Event-based backup
- Create backups triggered by various conditions — a user logs on, a computer shuts down, or others.
- Conditions for backup
- Configure backup operations to wait until specified conditions are met like a pre-defined time interval or a user logs off.
- Customizable backup scheme
- Configure specific events and conditions for each task.
- Reporting and monitoring
- Local dashboard
- Operational overview of the backup and restore processes on a single screen.
- Recording events in Windows Event Log
- Store Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 events in Windows Event Logs together with events from other applications. This allows for integration with system management tools like MOM.
- Backup administration
- Automated deletion of outdated backups
- Specify rules to automatically delete backups that are no longer needed.
- Consolidating incremental or differential backups
- Consolidate incremental and differential backups to save space.
- Deployment and upgrade options
- No reboot
- No reboot required to complete installation.
- User interface
- Command line with scripting support
- Execute tasks and create backups from a command-line interface.
- Local management console
- The Acronis interface is intuitive, making Acronis® Backup & Recovery™ 10 Workstation easy to install, quick to configure and deploy, and simple to use.
- Password-protection for Acronis Secure Zone
- Protect you r backups stored in Acronis Secure Zone from unauthorized access.
- Encrypted backup images
- Encrypt your backups using industry-standard 256-bit AES algorithm to ensure data security.
- Adds new intuitive user interface and workflow that minimizes training requirements.
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 2000 SP (Service Pack) 4+
- Windows XP SP2+ x32 and x64 Editions
- Windows Vista all SP x32 and x64 Editions
- Supported file systems
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 can back up and recover the following file systems with the following limitations:
- Supported storage
- Hard disk drives
- Networked storage devices
- DVD-RW, DVD+R(W)
- ZIP®, Rev® and other removable media
- P-ATA (IDE), S-ATA, SCSI, IEEE1394 (Firewire) and USB 1.1 / 2.0 drives, PC card storage devices.
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation 10 Screenshot
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation 10 Keywords
Bookmark Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation 10
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation 10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.