Active Directory Cleaner 3.1.4
Active Directory Cleaner 3.1.4 Ranking & Summary
Active Directory Cleaner 3.1.4 description
Active Directory Cleaner - Active Directory Cleaner is a simple tool used for maintaining your AD clean and secure. With AD Cleaner you can view the list of inactive users, disabled users, locked out users, inactive computers and disabled computers. You can delete, restore, disable, enable or unlock the accounts in bulk.
1. Inactive users and inactive computers accounts has been listed based on the last logon attribute available on all domain controllers.
2. Search – Helps to locate a specific Active Directory Object quickly and accurately.
3. Actions – Helps to do actions like delete, move, disable, enable and reset objects in bulk.
4. Restore – Users can restore users and computers object in bulk.
5. Add/Remove Columns – Helps to customize the displayed columns.
6. Scope - The report generation can be limited to Organizational Units (OU) in a domain, facilitating an OU based administration.
7. Sort – Users can sort the columns of their interest.
8. Export - Reports can be exported to PDF, CSV and Excel formats.
You can find more info here: http://www.jijitechnologies.com/
System Requirements:Dot Net Framework 3.5
Active Directory Cleaner 3.1.4 Screenshot
Active Directory Cleaner 3.1.4 Keywords
Bookmark Active Directory Cleaner 3.1.4
Active Directory Cleaner 3.1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Netwrix Inactive Users Tracker 1.0.26
- Active Directory Bulk 188.8.131.52
- Active Directory Export Import Tool 3.1.52
- SharePoint Active Directory Web Part 1.0
- Active Directory Updater 2.0
- Netwrix Active Directory Change Reporter 1.0.22
- LDAPSoft Ldap Browser 3.0
- NetWrix Active Directory Object Restore Wizard 3.0.35