Active Registry Monitor 1.38
Active Registry Monitor 1.38 Ranking & Summary
Active Registry Monitor 1.38 description
Active Registry Monitor 1.38 is a professional tool specially designed for analysing the changes made to Windows Registry - by making the "snapshots" of it and keeping them in the browsable database. You can compare any two snapshots and get the list of keys/data which are new, deleted or just changed.
ARM can compare not only in the entire Registry, but also in any key of the Registry. It is also possible to exclude any keys of the Registry from compare results. Moreover, you can create undo/redo files (for example, to rollback the changes). To view the current state of a key, or to modify it, you can use Jump to Regedit function. Contents of any key can be exported to *.reg file.
- Scan different copies Registry into a special file and browse/search them "off-line"
- Scan the Registry on a remote computer
- Compare different copies of the Registry
- Compare individual branches of different copies of the Registry
- Undo and Redo Registry changes based on comparison results: directly from the program or by generating the REG-files
- Save any key of the Registry into the REG-file
- Bug fixed: error in processing values with names longer than 255 symbols.
- RAM: 8 Mb
- HDD: 700 Kb
Active Registry Monitor 1.38 Screenshot
Active Registry Monitor 1.38 Keywords
Bookmark Active Registry Monitor 1.38
Active Registry Monitor 1.38 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.