Active UNDELETE - Data Recovery 7.2.16
Active UNDELETE - Data Recovery 7.2.16 Ranking & Summary
Active UNDELETE - Data Recovery 7.2.16 description
Active UNDELETE - Data Recovery 7.2.16 is a great recovery tool that can be used to recover lost, deleted and formatted data from Hard Drives, Floppy Disks, Dynamic Volumes, Hardware or Software RAIDs. Active UNDELETE supports recovery from Removable Drives and digital media like Secure Digital, CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MemoryStick. The program can recover files on FAT NTFS NTFS5 EFS.
Active@ UNDELETE Professional & Enterprise installation packages contain a CD/DVD ISO image that you can burn to get a bootable CD or DVD with a lightweight version of Windows Vista (c) running in RAM (WinPE 2.0).
It is the only way to recover your data in the case that your system is not bootable and you cannot attach the damaged Hard Disk Drive to another machine. After booting from the CD/DVD you will see a Windows environment with Networking, so you can either just recover your data (copy files to a USB drive or Network drive).
Many other useful utilities are included besides data recovery utilities: Web Browser, File Manager (similar to Window Explorer), Terminal Client, Partition Manager, Notepad, Task Manager, Command Prompt, Network Drive Mapper, etc...
- Vista-based bootable CD/DVD/USB to recover data from unbootable PC
- Undelete deleted or damaged NTFS/FAT32/FAT16/FAT12 partitions being detected after scan
- Recover deleted files on IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI hard disk drives
- Undelete files on removable devices (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, etc.)
- Supports external ZIP drives and USB Hard drives
- Recovers files from deleted, damaged, formatted or reformatted partitions
- Burns recovered files to CD/DVD media or creates backup ISO images
- Supports large (more than 500 GB) size hard drives
- Supports FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Supports Windows XP/ VISTA / 2003 Server Operating Systems
- Supports Basic and Dynamic Volumes
- Supports localized and long filenames
- Supports recovery of compressed, fragmented and encrypted files on NTFS
- Recognizes file signatures when no file records exist, for most data types (Office docs, MP3, AVI, JPG, etc)
- Scans partitions damaged by virus or with damaged MBR
- Advanced search by file name, file date, mask, size range, attributes
- Visible representation of file/folder recoverability
- Ability to preview file contents before recovery
- Disk Hex Editor displays and allows to edit content of any sector on the drive
- Two types of drive and device scan: Basic (Fast) and Low Level (Slow)
- Ability to look for a particular partition type (FAT, NTFS) in the Advanced Device Scan
- Files and folders can be recovered to any (local or network) drive accessible by operating system
- Ability to create and work with raw and Compressed Disk Images - representing whole drive in one file
- Using Virtual Partitions to perform data recovery in manual mode
- Save and Load Advanced scan results
- Ability to modify properties of existing, found or virtual partition
Active UNDELETE - Data Recovery 7.2.16 Screenshot
Active UNDELETE - Data Recovery 7.2.16 Keywords
Bookmark Active UNDELETE - Data Recovery 7.2.16
Active UNDELETE - Data Recovery 7.2.16 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.