Active@ File Recovery 7.3.121
Active@ File Recovery 7.3.121 Ranking & Summary
Active@ File Recovery 7.3.121 description
Active@ File Recovery 7.3.121 is a data recovery software which effectively recovers data after formatting or loss of partitions. It will also recover files that have been lost by damage, virus or directory destruction. Active@ File Recovery Enterprise installation package contains a CD/DVD ISO image that you can burn to get a bootable CD or DVD with a lightweight version of Windows Vista (c) running in RAM (WinPE 2.0). It is the only way to recover your data in the case that your system is not bootable and you cannot attach the damaged Hard Disk Drive to another machine.
After booting from the CD/DVD you will see a Windows environment with Networking, so you can either just recover your data (copy files to a USB drive or Network drive). Many other useful utilities are included besides data recovery utility: Web Browser, File Manager, Terminal Client, Partition Manager, Task Manager, Command Prompt, etc...
This data recovery program supports the FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS file systems and most types of removable drives and media including CompactFlash, SmartMedia, Secure Digital/MultiMediaCard, Sony memory sticks, Iomega ZIP and JAZ backups. Version 7.x supports damaged RAID reconstruction.
- Data Recovery on unbootable system due to a computer crash, virus attack, damage by malicious program,or power failure (Enterprise version)
- Recovers deleted files from damaged, formatted or reformatted partitions
- File recovery. Files that have been lost by formatting, damaged by virus attack, or a power failure
- Partition recovery after disk partition(s) loss / format / damage on FAT, FAT32 and NTFS partitions (Professional and Enterprise versions)
- Photos recovery, pictures recovery if they were deleted from flash media, or lost due to formatting a memory card
- RAW Disk Image creation
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS+EFS file systems
- Supports hardware RAID arrays and software RAID volumes. RAID data recovery
- SuperScan technology recognizes 28 file types by signatures and sorts them in folders (Details)
- Two types of drive scan: QuickScan (Fast) and SuperScan (Slow)
- Full support for multi-language character sets (Unicode), recovers files and folders having names containing non-English characters (ex. Spanish, Chinese, Korean, etc)
Active@ File Recovery 7.3.121 Screenshot
Active@ File Recovery 7.3.121 Keywords
Bookmark Active@ File Recovery 7.3.121
Active@ File Recovery 7.3.121 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.