AcuteFinder 3.0 Ranking & Summary
AcuteFinder 3.0 description
AcuteFinder 3.0 is a convenient shareware tool that finds duplicate files on your computer. You can then delete the extra copies or move them to an archive directory, saving a lot of disk space and reducing clutter.
AcuteFinder does not only take into account items like file name, size or timestamp, but reads through possible duplicates and calculates their checksums. This way, it is guaranteed that the files are really identical, and you can delete the extra copies with full confidence.
AcuteFinder can find files that have different names, like my.doc and Copy of my.doc. If files are of the same size and have the same checksum, they are considered identical. AcuteFinder uses by default CRC32, a 32-bit checksum, but you can choose to use MD5 hash (128-bit) as a final step in file comparison, for even more accuracy.
Option to search in ZIP-files also. The list of duplicate files can be sorted, printed, exported and acted upon. Fast and easy way to clean up your disks! Includes tools to calculate checksum for any file, and find empty files or folders on your disk.
Demo version is limited to: Number of folders scanned (10,000), and maximum size of files deleted/moved (2 Mb). No time limit on personal use, but corporate users have 15 days to evaluate. Free trial-key on request.
- Find duplicate files on your computer
- Read through possible duplicates and calculates their checksums.
- Find files that have different names but have same size and same checksum
- Option to search in ZIP-files also
- Sort, print, export and act upon the list of duplicate file
- Calculate checksum for any file, and find empty files or folders on your disk.
- 64 MB RAM
- 5 MB disk space
- Faster searching
- Easier file selection
- Option to ignore file size (for name only duplicates)
- Search hidden folders
AcuteFinder 3.0 Screenshot
AcuteFinder 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark AcuteFinder 3.0
AcuteFinder 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.