Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 2.00
Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 2.00 Ranking & Summary
Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 2.00 description
Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 2.00 is yet another excellent tool you should not miss. It is actually an intuitive directories comparison and synchronization utility which shall be useful for anyone who shares documents/programs with friends and colleagues. ADCS is a great application and substitute for MS Briefcase.
ADCS is a very fast and easy-to-use Directory and File synchronizer. Its main function is to synchronize files between two different directories or drives which can be on the same computer or different computers over a network. It is ideal for keeping files synchronized between a desktop & laptop or between multiple drives on your desktop and a very fast method of backing up critical directories.
With the help of ADCS you can compare two directories including sub-directories with each other, and then copy the files with differences to the target directory, or any other directory.
You can use ADCS for comparing and synchronizing folder contents. Select your two directories to generate an easy-to follow side-by-side comparison. A file size, a time/date stamp, and attributes are prominently shown, along with color-coded arrows clearly marking the status of each file involved in the comparison. You can apply filespec filters, copy selected files to the third folder, and execute synchronizations with a single mouse-click.
Other features include directories recursion, multi-directories comparison, .csv and HTML-based comparison reports, disk space viewer, custom sorting and display options, and support for bookmark frequent synchronized folders.
- Comparison and Synchronization features
- Side-by-side comparison of two directories.
- Comparison and Synchronization with subdirectories.
- Extended synchronization mode for fast performing the operations of Mirror copy and Backup.
- Ability to do simultaneous multi-directories comparison (Directories pairs basket).
- Comparison files by content.
- Detect differences in file size, timestamps, attributes.
- Ability to change copy direction for synchronization.
- Ability to copy and synchronize files which are used in other programs.
- Ability to exclude directories from a comparison.
- Allows unlimited # of levels of sub-directories to be included in the synchronization.
- Ability to Safe copying files.
- Support Unicode filenames.
- Display features
- Visibility filters.
- Explorer-style tree of embedded directories.
- Color emphasis for different files.
- Preview synchronization window.
- Comfortable navigation in file list, including mask selection.
- Multiple files filter. Allows to use Include and Exclude files filters.
- Advanced include filter by file date, file size, file attributes.
- List of compared directories (Navigator). Allows to quickly move through the comparison table.
- Refresh drives in the directories tree.
- Ability to refresh comparison table.
- Ability to sort the comparison by name, type, date, size of files. You can change the order of the sorting.
- Controlling which files will be shown.
- Configurable directories tree and comparison table by changing settings of the directories tree and settings of the comparison table.
- Ability to define where the ADCS icon will be shown.
- Ability to show or hide hidden and system files in the comparison table.
- Ability to customize toolbars.
- Shows refresh progress window when you activate ADCS.
- Shows file's path in the comparison table.
- Ability to controling which files will be show in the preview synchronization window.
- Ability for change ADCS GUI language (multi-language).
- File and Directory Operations
- Ability to create, delete and rename directories.
- Ability to copy or delete files.
- Copying of files with conservation of structure of directories.
- Change date/attributes for selected files.
- Add the network neighborhood in the directories trees.
- Ability to adjust date/time stamps relatively.
- Ability to explore folders in the directories trees.
- Comparison Criteria
- Comparison rules. You can change directory comparison criteria (file timestamp, file size, file attributes).
- Ignore NTFS/FAT differences (can ignore FAT 2 second rounding).
- Ability to ignore daylight savings (in most time zones the difference is 1 hour).
- Ability to adjust timezone difference manually.
- Information features
- Disk space viewer. Allows to view a directories structure and their size via piechart.
- System information. You can see system information about software, hardware and network on your computer.
- Shows the properties window for drive, directory or file.
- Services features
- Ability to store log files for synchronize, copy and delete operations.
- Ability to view all the log files in the Log Viewer.
- Ability to generate comparison report. Allows generate comparison report.
- Saves your favorite directories for fast repositioning.
- Network connections. Allows to connect and disconnect network drives.
- Explore a folder of selected file in the Comparison table with Windows explorer.
- Ability to open files in their associated application.
- Ability to open files with defined application.
- Ability for changing method for refresh comparison table.
- Ability to enable/disable sound confirmation.
- Ability to define which confirmation window will be shown.
- Ability to use environment variables in folder paths.
- Ability to remove empty folders.
- Other features
- Making its easy to install, move or delete.
- Context help.
Enhancements: Support Unicode filenames.
- 64 MB RAM or more
- 4.2 MB of hard disk space
- Windows Vista/2003/XP/2000/ME/NT
Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 2.00 Screenshot
Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 2.00 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 2.00
Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 2.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 2.00 build 4
- Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 2.00 build 3
- Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 2.0
- Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 1.21
- Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 1.21
- Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 1.20
- Advanced Directory Comparison and Synchronization 1.10