Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.0.2
Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.0.2 Ranking & Summary
Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.0.2 description
Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.0.2 is a potent and easy to use tool which lets you encrypt/decrypt/shred/make sfx .exe/zip files.
Encrypting data means getting it transformed into a string of characters undecipherable by others.
What actually happens is that by using a secret-key i.e. the equivalent of a code, the cryptography system transforms your data into gibberish i.e. it realises password protection. If the scrambling of the data is done properly, the original file can only be unscrambled and read by someone who knows the secret key i.e. the code used to encrypt the file (your password).
High encryption of file ensures that even if someone gets access to your computers he would not be able to read the data stored there. Encrypted files can safely be sent by electronical mail or placed on a network with the assurance that the data can be read only by those who were meant to have it.
Basic data encryption systems have been used to protect secrets for many centuries. But today's encryption methods (for ex. modern advanced encryption standard) are far more sophisticated and reliable than ever before because the encryption code itself is a very complex computational transformation that is only feasible with desktop machines in the early 1990s
- Easy in use
- Skins (13 skins in standard downloadable package)
- AEP2009 integrates itself into Windows Context Menu, thus, you can encrypt/decrypt/shred files directly from Windows Explorer
- Work with files
- Batch Encryption: encrypt multiple files in a batch, encrypt folders or entire directory trees at one time.
- AEP2009 PRO encrypts every kind of file on every kind of medium, whether floppy disk, removable hard drive, zip drive, tape drive or other
- Full .ZIP support AEP2009 PRO can browse for existing .zip archives, extract its contents and even create new .zip archives!
- Built in files compression to reduce size in transmission
- Secure communicating with others via Internet
- Ability to send encrypted files and messages via Internet
- Ability to make self-decrypting executables (to transmit private files via e-mail as secure attachments) for sending it to people who do not have AEP2009 PRO. The recipient can unlock the data by just starting the self-extracting file within Windows and entering the passphraze.
- The only requirement for self-extracting files is that the recipients must be running some form of Microsoft Windows. All they need is a key to access the contents i.e. a totally secure system is possible without any modification of existing mail systems using any mail system that supports file attachments.
- Ability to encrypt email text (or any other text message) to send it securely via e-mail, chat, or instant messengers like ICQ, AOL Messenger, Microsoft Messenger and etc. The recipent must enter the password to read this message. Advanced Encryption Package has special clipboard encryption tool. You just need to press special hot key to encrypt or decrypt text in clipboard.
- No backdoors
- No "back door" in the software - No access possible under any circumstances. If you do not remember the password you cannot access the encrypted contents. There is nospecial procedure, secret code, or hidden entry method to fall back on.
- Statistically impregnable against brute force attacks. For encryption and protection your important documents, AEP2009 uses 20 strong encryption algorithms: DESX, BLOWFISH, RIJNDAEL(AES), CAST,3-DES, RC2, DIAMOND2, TEA, SAFER, 3-WAY, GOST, SHARK, SQUARE, SKIPJACK, TWOFISH, MARS, SERPENT
- AEP includes the dictionary of 45,000 common passwords to prevent user of using unsecure words
- AEP has user privacy tool removing all internet traces like URL history, typed URLs, Favorities, Recycle Bin, typed passwords in web forms and etc.
- Built in file shredder - i.e. wiping the contents of the original pre-encrypted file beyond recovery to make sure that not even a trace remains after shredding. (matching and exceeding the specifications of the U.S. Department of Defense) to stop software and hardware recovery tools. With using AEP2009 Pro, nobody can recover deleted files!
- RSA Algorithm Support
- AEP2009 Pro supports symmetric and asymmetric encryption. In first mode (symmetric) you just need to enter a password to encrypt and/or decrypt files using one of 17 strong encryption algorithms including AES. In second mode (asymmetric) AEP uses two different key files: public and private. Public key file can be available to everyone in the world. Public key file is used to encrypt files. But this file cannot be used to decrypt file - only encryption. Private key file - is your secret password file. You should use it to decrypt files.
- AEP2009 PRO includes PKI keys manager and key generator tool. It generated RSA keys with strength: 512, 768, 1024 or 2048 bit.
- Command line utility can be used to automate enryption process. It supports all RSA functions.
- RSA encryption is used with strong symmetric encryption algorithms together
- AEP2009 PRO can protect the use of private key file by password. In this case you can keep this secret file in public domain. It cannot be used by another persons because it is needed to know the right password.
Enhancements: Default skin has "maximize" button now.
Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.0.2 Screenshot
Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.0.2
Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.1.5
- Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.1.0
- Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.0.5
- Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.0.3
- Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.0.1
- Advanced Encryption Package Professional 5.0.0
- Advanced Encryption Package Professional 4.9.1
- Advanced Encryption Package Professional 4.9.0
- Advanced Encryption Package Professional 4.8.8
- Advanced Encryption Package 4.8.5
- Advanced Encryption Package Pro 4.6.12